Anyone done any business with Feel Life Bioscience??

Status
Not open for further replies.

evertroy

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Chicago Suburb, Illinois
There is a page on that site that shows pictures of the inside of their factory. Does it look like they are making ecigs there? I dunno, but if they are, it could almost be like a source for many of those things. I could believe that there would be a company hired to design the xxxx, and this would be just that.

Feel Life

Moved On
Dec 3, 2009
ShenZhen China
www.e-cigarettes.cn
  • Deleted by lordmage
  • Reason: spam

Jason yang

Moved On
Dec 3, 2009
shenzhen china
www.e-cigarettes.cn
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: spammer

Jason yang

Moved On
Dec 3, 2009
shenzhen china
www.e-cigarettes.cn
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: spammer

535cheetah

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Fenton, michigan
nope never heard of them, and since no one else has actually used them.... i wouldnt be so quick to bash them.... just because they are not a "supplier of ecf" doesnt mean they are bad or not worthy. the prices do seem pretty cheap... i guess the only real way to pass judgement is for someone to take the next step and get some products from them, hell ill do it next paycheck..... if they jip me outa money... simple principle rule... road trip(air trip) for a mob beat down lol.

as far as them making the "chip" for joye, did they actually say this?? if so i or someone else can easily ask joye themselves.... if its true so be it if not wel joye may want to take action in false claims of that company....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread