Anyone done any business with Feel Life Bioscience??

Status
Not open for further replies.

535cheetah

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Fenton, michigan
ya i saw that too ... oem minimum requirements....

Kelemvor- half the claims by all manufactures are bs lol you know this... commercial batts dont last in any comm. e-cig nearly as long as they say, nor do the carts. or even trustfire batterys you buy for aftermarket mods lol. just saying.

franchise- i noticed this too .. i think it is either they want to give you a personal quote ( because i think there is a min. amout you have to buy) or they may not have the juice on the site yet? i highly doubt this means its fake

jexmex

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
jackson,mi
There whois information shows the domain has been registered since 7-10-2005, which is a good sign, but the administrative email is: feellife168@hotmail.com, which is odd. Odd because a company who suppobily makes chips for joye should be using a company email, and not hotmail, so proceed at your own risk.

It also shows the company name as: 深圳市华安信达多媒体技术有限公司 which translates to: Shenzhen Hua Multimedia Technology Co., Ltd. Xinda

Company contact person is: 华健 which translate to: Huajian

What I find odd is, it shows that the website is hosted at Bluehost, in the US.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Many Chinese comapnies use service providers for the e-mail ? ( I dont know why but they do ?? 163.com is a common one )
I do business unrelated to e-cigs with chinese companies all the time , If they are listed as a GOLD supplier on Alibaba they are legit ! , they pay for that and the get audited by Alibaba as well as a financial workup.
I cannot vouch for this company but they are a real company , whether they are responsible and honest I cannot say.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Being a Gold supplier on Alibaba does not guarantee anything. The audit process is easy and anyone can do this as long as they have the money to spare. I agree that it does offer some sort of verification, which is better than nothing.

Besides, the point is whether they are a legit manufacturer and not whether they are a legit company. Alibaba does not/ cannot verify this. Alibaba has tons of Gold Suppliers posing as manufacturers when they are just traders. Some guy working from his mom's basement can invest a few grand and trade stuff for a company/companies (ie Joye) using Alibaba (Gold Supplier).

Business plan can be very simple. The 510 is popular. My objective is to sell them cheaper than most people. What do i do? Get cheap knockoffs and give them a fancy name with my company product code, such as FDR510. Trade as many as i can, while i still can. After i've milked this product, move on to another one and life goes on.

This is just from my experience and im not trying to frame anyone with this. I don't know them and they may very well be legit and great. Just sharing my experiences with forum members. No offence directed to anyone.

SON_of_LIBERTY

Moved On
Dec 10, 2009
Baltimore
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Feellife Bioscience is definitely legit. Totally Wicked, Blu, Smoke 51, GreenSmoke, Loongtotem, and Premium Electronic Cigarette, do business with them on a regular basis. And everyone pays top dollar for those companies products. They are also one of the manufacturers that I've been working with during the process of forming my company and designing my website and they have been extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with.

I'd advice you to check the facts you receive before posting it here. Loongtotem is a manufacturer themselves. Why would they buy from this dubious looking company? Blu uses the Jseries thats manufactured by Jieshibao, from what i can gather. The others, well, i don't know and neither will you unless they expressly reveal their supplier to you, which i highly doubt so.

Also, since you are in the process of becoming a supplier, i suggest that you read forum rules about what you need to do.

I'd advice you to check the facts you receive before posting it here. Loongtotem is a manufacturer themselves. Why would they buy from this dubious looking company? Blu uses the Jseries thats manufactured by Jieshibao, from what i can gather. The others, well, i don't know and neither will you unless they expressly reveal their supplier to you, which i highly doubt so.

Also, since you are in the process of becoming a supplier, i suggest that you read forum rules about what you need to do.
Partners

I simply said "they do business" with Feel Life Bioscience. I didn't say those companies exclusively buy all their products from Feel Life Bioscience nor did I say which product. There is a certain product from a certain supplier that I was able to verify is in fact supplied by Feel Life Bioscience (aka Topsee International) and I must say I'm extremely pleased about it. Feel Life Bioscience is a susidiary of Topsee International(founded 1998) and was established 2003 as a hi-tech enterprise company which specializes in manufacture, sales and service of electronic cigarettes and essential oil by Supercritical CO2 Carbon Dioxide. Both of these companies are headed up by a Mr. Jian Hua. Feel Life Bioscience and Topsee International carry CE, FCC, SGS, FDA, and RoHS certifications.

The leading Electronic Cigarettes
Feel Life Bioscience | e-liquid | essential oil | Ginger oil | Carrot seed oil | electronic cigarette oil
The leading Electronic Cigarettes
Feel Life Bioscience International Co., Ltd. - Electronic cigarette, e-cigarette, essential oil
Electronic Cigarette,E-Smoke,E-Cigarette, E-Cig, E-Smoking,84mm cigarette

I don't just post anything. I do plenty of research and fact checking.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
You quoted mainly from their website. I hardly call that "plenty of research and fact checking". But that aside, i never implied that this company isn't legit. I did not have any evidence to make such a claim. I just plain did not know and was not convinced.

Also, i find it very odd that their "supposed" OEM/ non OEM customers will allow themselves to be announced on their website just like that. There is usually a very serious confidential agreement regarding this type of relationship.

Lastly, i hope you have read the rules on the correct thing to do for a supplier on the forums.

Have a nice day.

A quick phone call to the respective company is all it takes to verify there claim, most times, but don't expect it in writing. You are correct in saying that proprietary information is normally closely guarded. You'd be surprised how many lower level employees know confidential information without realizing it. They don't think about that kind of thing when asked a question, especially if its one thats not frequently asked. Most people want to be thought of as intelligent, well qualified at their job, and helpful so if you ask that type of question in the middle of a normal converstion or business transaction they will normally answer without hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread