Status
Not open for further replies.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
I'm obsessed with vaping but for whatever reason, I only dream of smoking cigs.

I have only had smoking dreams. When I happens I wake up abruptly and feel horrible about myself. It's just weird. The Mrs however says she has strange vivid dreams, not about smoking or vaping, just strange dreams about random things.

^This.

Ive had exactly 1 vaping dream, and it was a "panic, im out of juice" one.

On the other hand i dream of smoking nearly every night (even after over 6 months since my last drag), they usually go the same way.

I look down and am smoking, then immediately get ...... at myself then begin trying to rationalize with "its only a drag, its only 1 cigarette etc" then i usually realize something is screwy and wake up.

Bernard Marx

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
attic
Don't read this if you don't care and I certainly wouldn't blame you but I have my device right by the computer so when I feel like a vape I also happen to peruse the forum and frequently something catches my attention, like right now:

I have had a persistent and troubling dream most of my quite long life. I am in a high school setting and one class is over and I have about five minutes to get to the next class so I head outside to walk to the next class and sneak a smoke and inevitably I get lost and manage to break my cigarette and summer turns to winter and I am wandering in this immense parking lot looking for my car and I can't remember what it looks like and I just wander and struggle through the snow endlessly. I have this same dream all the time and it really irritates me.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I am wandering in this immense parking lot looking for my car and I can't remember what it looks like and I just wander and struggle through the snow endlessly. I have this same dream all the time and it really irritates me.
I often have lost car on multi-parking lot university campus dreams. They get very involved, with three and four cars lost and replaced. :facepalm:

Towards the end of many years in AA I had a re-occurring dream of having had a drink and blown many years of sobriety. I figured I ought to try having a drink, and get rid of the dream. I did, and I found out I didn't like the stuff anymore. :p

As for smoking dreams---- never. Odd------

Luckily vaping dreams are a lot more fun than say, working in the assembly line at the factory dreams.
For quite a few years I pursued a career that I hated. I still have bad dreams about that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread