Just started using Dreamejuice and its great... anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
If you're just starting out on this journey, I'd recommend one of the verified and/or reviewed vendors so if this is just a "flash in the pan"/"fly by night" business, you don't blow your money.
All nic juice is imported at this time. There is, as of yet, no nic juice (nicotine extract)is made in the USA.
I would be curious to know where they get their flavoring extracts from, and if they're all USA made, they shouldn't have a problem with telling you which company(ies) they use.
After going through their site, I'm not to impressed with it. It lacks the professionalism that would draw investors into becoming an affiliate, which seems to be one of their angles. Their ecig kits claim Kanger Tech products but:

From DiscountVapers - Your source for savings on electronic cigarettes and accessories, Go-go eGo, vGo

Kanger Pro Tank II Mini w/removable drip tip/2 ProTank Coils $13.99
Joye eGo-C Twist - 1000mAh 25.99
eGo USB Rapid Charger 3.99
USB Wall Socket 3.99

ALL for 49.96 at Discount Vapers and that's the New Pro Tank II Mini w/ the removable drip tip and 2 coils, total dis-assembly for cleaning, NOT the original version offered in Dreamejuice kits, which is basically the tank and base w/ no extra coil.
30 ml bottles are $7.49/ 4-30 ml for $29.96 at Mt Baker Vapor Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor
10 ml bottles aren't even at MVB, 15 ml bottles at MBV are $4.99 or 4-15ml for $19.96 that's a difference of 40 ml vs 60 ml.

So look at the quality, products, and do the math.........then go to a place where the vendor has a solid following from ECF. I just pulled Discount Vapors and MBV up because they're mainstream, get your feet wet, kinda places, but pretty solid and reliable.
Just my :2c:

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
From looking at the juices they offer, nothing seems to really stand out. By that, I mean there's nothing to write home about upon first glance. The flavors are pretty basic and you could DIY 99% of them. If you're not into DIY, or want to take time to learn more about it while grabbing some excellent juice to taste test, I'd recommend checking out some of the well-known / custom juice blenders that have taken the time to do wonders with some of their juice creations :).

Don't get me wrong, sometimes a basic flavor is all I want, but most of the time, I want something that is more than just orange, a berry, etc. I want to be able to feel the reason why this flavor was chosen to be sold, not just because it was a flavor and they wanted to offer it through their store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread