Anyone Else Regretting A Bobas Flavor Bump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
I knew I was being greedy. To mess with subtleties and nuances that make Bobas what it is. I ordered a 100ml and a 30ml and have still been using them but, only get an occasional hint of the flavor that made this my first" big" order.
The taste would vary with delicious-ness from puff to puff. Leaving you wanting for more. Not a tobacco in the traditional sense but, right at home with former smokers palates.
Now it's like raisins. " puff, puff" wait there it is! " puff"... nope raisins....

wyetterp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Murrells Inlet, SC
I didn't even notice you could get extra flavor for Boba's..

Funny you mentioned the raisins though. I vaped 120ml's of Boba's and loved it. Then I
watched Igetcha's review of Boba's & he mentioned the raisin flavor. I honestly just thought
something was different or he had a knock off, being across the pond. My next order, that
was all I could focus on & it stood out so much. I didn't even notice it before, now I just
don't enjoy it the way I use to. Crazy raisins!

I've been giving it a break for a while hoping it's as tantalizing as it use to be for me.

worthatry

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Charlotte
Got flavor bump both times I ordered it so I don't know any better but I like raisins.

And that's pretty funny wyetterp because I have some juice from a vendor that I got from someone else and couldn't tell what it was supposed to be but I didn't like it. I actually had to go to their site and look and someone on the review said they tasted honey so I focused real hard and started to taste honey lol. I still don't like the juice much but I can taste some honey lol.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I tried it, was meh about it. Ordered a 12 mL bottle on a whim. It's almost gone now. I have no idea what is in this stuff, but it's like blank (edited by myself in hindsight). I'm constantly looking at my tank level.

When I first tried it, I got brownie. But now that I've been vaping it nonstop, I get mostly raisin bran/honey teddy grahams/pipe tobacco. I freakin' love this stuff. Got another 30 mLs headed my way.

Last edited:

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
See, that's what I use to get with the first non flavor boost 30ml I ordered. The honey Graham, mild tobacco, hint of raisin and rotate that spectrum from puff to puff. Now it's so raisin dominant and was from go and has become worse with steeping. Whether it's in my AGA-T2, EVOD, or old EGO-C.
Saw the flavor boost option."I can haz more!?" and it was a mistake. Though I'm glad to hear others are getting similar tastes on non boosted. I did the same for a gorilla juice order I just placed before I admitted the mistake to myself. Will let you know if that was a good decision even though they are the same except for the banana.

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
This is why I won't mess with perfection. Original Boba's, all the way! lol

On the FB page, Ben had a comment once that the next person who asked for double the flavoring was going to get it. Then added that his e-juices already contain 50% flavoring. ;) I had to giggle at that one.

Lesson learned. Apologies to Ben and the Bobas Gods.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I prefer it with no flavor bump. Although I've pretty much moved on from B'sB. I still vape it sometimes, but there are MUCH better tobaccos out there now, imo.

Share these tobacco flavors and vendors, please!!! :) :) What're their names, what do they taste like, and where can I find them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread