Anyone else running out of places to find e-cig cartomizers and atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
I can't be the only one who's noticing a ridiculous shortage all over the board of different vendors. I'm trying to find some Green Cig cartomizers, no luck. Joye510 atomizers? Almost everyone's on back order or sold out. KR808-D1 short auto batteries? Out most places I've checked.

This is kind of getting concerning for staying with this.

Just get them from Chinese vendors... healthcabin, heaven's gift, eastmall... using EMS, they get delivered in 4-5 days... better prices too.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I can't be the only one who's noticing a ridiculous shortage all over the board of different vendors. I'm trying to find some Green Cig cartomizers, no luck. Joye510 atomizers? Almost everyone's on back order or sold out. KR808-D1 short auto batteries? Out most places I've checked.

This is kind of getting concerning for staying with this.

GreenCig cartomizers are indeed in very limited supply (especially now that Vapor4Life stopped carrying them). The good news is that NHaler has put in a large order for GreenCig cartomizers (filled with Drew's e-liquid). Keep your eye on his site and/or supplier forum.

But 510 attys? They're all over the place. For example, Rocky Mountain Vapor, Cignot, Good Prophets, NHaler, etc., etc.

KR808-D1 280 mAH (is that what you meant by "short") auto batteries can be found at CigEasy, Mist-Stix, and Vapor4Life. And I assume that NHaler will be replenishing their supply shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread