• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone else waiting on a MLV order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I'm on day 8 with an order status of Pending (yes, they have the funds for the order as well). Needless to say, if they show up at CanVape and my order still hasn't shipped, it's going to get very ugly.

Probably my biggest pet peeve with MLV is the lack of consistency from when the order is paid for and it actually ships. I've had some ship the next day, I've had some take a few days. None have taken this long, though, with nary a peep from the vendor. I'm not impressed. At all.

Stiles2

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I made an order Aug 1st (Thursday) with them consisting of:

3x10 ml Samplers (Strawberry Shortcake, Waffles Deluxe, Brownie Batter)
1x30 ml Wurthers
1x30 ml Menthol Concentrate

Arrived at my door on Aug 6th (Tuesday) in Vancouver. This is my 3rd order with them and it has been consistently good but this time was faster than usual (Monday was a holiday in BC, BC Day).

I always pay via Interac Online...did you do the same? Not sure of any if their other options are slower.

Stiles2

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I would e-mail them. This order was never tracked by CP and if I go to the tacking page it still shows as:

2013/08/02 11:58 SCARBOROUGH Electronic information submitted by shipper.

And that's all! No movement or anything.

I emailed them yesterday about it and they said it was on CP's end. It was. E-mail response time was good, same day.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
They're claiming something I included as part of my order was out of stock. Funny. When I placed the order, it didn't say it was out of stock. One would think they'd immediately notify you about something like that for further instructions, rather than making the customer wait and wonder where their #$)(*&@# order is at.

Not impressed at all.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
They're claiming something I included as part of my order was out of stock. Funny. When I placed the order, it didn't say it was out of stock. One would think they'd immediately notify you about something like that for further instructions, rather than making the customer wait and wonder where their #$)(*&@# order is at.

Not impressed at all.

I cannot post the link to another site where I seen them respond to a question similar to this and I can pass it in a IM. I can say the response was something akin to restructoring in the company and the juice was made when you Order (??). Not sure if MLV is still here on effect to be honest

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I ordered 240ml (2 - 120 ml bottles) of juice and a 5 pack of Protank heads. (It was the heads that they claim were out of stock.)

I understand doo-doo happens. I really do. But knowing how ordering software works, they either had a glitch, or they didn't have the stock they claimed they had. Either way, I should have been notified immediately that there was an issue. Because I would have told them to scratch the heads and send the juice as I can get Protank heads from another vendor and have it in my hands the next day.

Firechief2

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Edmonton
Hmmmm - seems that I am not the only one disappointed with the shipping service.
I ordered and paid (Interac) on Oct 9th and here it is Oct 21st ---- my order status still says "processing" although my payment was accepted very promptly :(
This is my first juice/supplies order from them. Hopefully I am satisfied when/if I receive it :)

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Hmmmm - seems that I am not the only one disappointed with the shipping service.
I ordered and paid (Interac) on Oct 9th and here it is Oct 21st ---- my order status still says "processing" although my payment was accepted very promptly :(
This is my first juice/supplies order from them. Hopefully I am satisfied when/if I receive it :)

If you are ordering Moose Juice or brownie mix you will not be disappointed

vangrl27

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
vancouver
I put an order in over 2 weeks ago, they took the payment almost 2 weeks ago now and it hasn't even shipped. My first and LAST order with them. They may be good juices but that's a brutal business model sorry. Unacceptable. Still looking for other good sources

Hey Demann, what places have you tried for juice so far?

DaMann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Hey Demann, what places have you tried for juice so far?

I have got juice from Canvape, great service. Juices have been hit and miss but that's not their fault, I picked flavours that don't work for me. I will continue to order from them. I also have picked up juice from local B&M East Side Vapes on Kingsway. They are cool people with a good selection of juices and so far I have gotten my favourite juices from them. G Money which is a Vader Puddin' clone ( my favourite hands down so far) and a Blueberry nut bread. Draw back is it's a tad expensive at $8 for 10 ml and they don't sell 30 ml bottles. I'm about to try Northernvapers.com out of Victoria. They have Vader puddin which i love and a lot of other nice ones too. If you know of any good sources that you have dealt with let me know, especially B&M's.

vangrl27

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
vancouver
My MLV order finally shipped today. 3 weeks only to actually ship it. This juice better be worth the wait, even if it's great juice I'm not sure I would ever deal with them again. It will be almost a month by the time it gets here. That's crazy. I will let you know on the juice...

Ya there is a guy in Aldergrove that sells some pretty great juice. If I order it before 1 p.m I get it by 1.pm the next day. His prices are $5-10ml and $12.50 for 30 ml's. I can't vouch for all his flavours but some of them are my fav's, and I've tried MLV, JUggies, Funkys, ColdTurkey, Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Vapetrik, Highbrow, Stinkys, Evaperated etc...

Also, if you buy 6-10ml's he'll throw in a 7th 10ml free.

If you're interested p.m me and I'll get you the details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread