Anyone else weird like me...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry. Some people laugh at my onion-garlic ejuice...until they try it. Mmmmmmm.

Umm... is this made with actual onions and garlic? Just wondering, because when my kid had asthma and a bad case of croup, putting onion and or garlic juice into the nebulizer machine was actually recommended by a homeopath. Granted, this was 20 years ago, but I wonder if it works the same way in a vape?

wonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
USA
Umm... is this made with actual onions and garlic? Just wondering, because when my kid had asthma and a bad case of croup, putting onion and or garlic juice into the nebulizer machine was actually recommended by a homeopath. Granted, this was 20 years ago, but I wonder if it works the same way in a vape?

I was kidding but you can get garlic and onion liquid extract if you want to give it a go.

Azlynnify

Sep 14, 2013
New Mexico
I have actually considered it but didn't have the nerve because I'm not sure if there would be any negative side effects of inhaling it.

I'm very visual, and having "cute" equipment adds a fun element to vapin. Colored juice would be fun as well as useful to help identify it. I use different colored drip tips to identify currently.

PsykoFlounder

Nov 17, 2013
United States
I started vaping, originally, to save money. I'm not all mod crazy, and I don't have a remarkable amount of DIY stuff like a lot of people seem to do. I'm very casual about it..... Sort of. I enjoy blowing fat ... clouds and playing with them, and I enjoy blowing O's, and making tornado's, and fidgeting with the vapor. I smoked for almost 20 years, I was at a pack a day when I was 13, and when I was 16 I was smoking 3 packs a day. Then I had to move back in with my mom because my dad hated me, and I had to cut back to a pack a day, where I stayed for almost 13 years. I don't see a little bit of coloring as an evil thing. 'Specially since I vape without nic for the most part.

Didn't mean to rant.

Last edited:

SkinyFatMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Sacramento, California, United States
There are plenty of "professional" e-juice makers that will add a bit of coloring to their liquids, and there isn't any problems with it.

Yes it adds another thing that you're inhaling, but that's a total of 5 in an e-cig vs 4000 in an analog. I wouldn't worry about it, but I would make sure that if you are doing nic liquid, that you take it into consideration when it comes to the diluting effect for your total mg/ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread