Anyone ever deal with 'Fluid Vapes' .. (won't answer emails or their phone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
I have tried calling the phone number on the Fluid Vapes website for the last 4 days. All it does is give a busy signal when called (no matter what time of the day or night you call them). I have called maybe 20 times already over a 4 day period.

They also have an email address, however, they won't answer any emails you send them either.

Hell of a way of doing business!

Anyone here ever try to contact this company that happens to be in California?

Thanks,

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
All I was trying to do is talk to them about a product there selling ... I have purchased from them before, but this time I have a bad feeling something is very wrong with there business.

You know, a long time ago, a Chinese business man in the Philippines once told me:

1. You can't make money if your door is closed and locked

2. You can't make money if your out of stock

3. And you can't make money if you don't answer your phone

Seems like some of these small-time Mom and Pop businesses selling vaping products could take heed to this advice ... unfortunately, some of these 'companies' just don't have a clue!

Oh well ....

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
At least you found out before placing an order. This is a volatile time for vape dealers. If they were running out on their lease, they might have decided to bag it rather than gamble and get then stuck with onerous regulation a year or two down the road and still be on the line for another 5 years on a lease. Maybe just plain old too much competition. Hope you find whatever product you wanted at a good price elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread