Anyone have an dealings with Fluid Vapes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katcandoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Georgia , USA
I'm in the middle of a dispute with them now. The magma clone they shipped me was defective - one of the posts was not secure and spun when I tightened the screw cap on my very first build attempt. I contacted them right away and they said atomizers are not covered under any warranty. After a few emails back and forth they finally told me to ship it back (at my own cost). It is due to arrive to them on Monday, so we shall see. :glare:

ClintS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
San Diego area, CA
From Fluid Vapes web site

"Warranty & Disclaimer

The materials and products on the Fluid Vapes website are provided "as is". Fluid Vapes makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Fluid Vapes does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of its services, the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site."

They would need to change this statement before I would buy from them.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA

"Warranty & Disclaimer

The materials and products on the Fluid Vapes website are provided "as is". Fluid Vapes makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Fluid Vapes does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of its services, the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site."

If they would actually check with the Attorney General's office where they do business they would find out in short order that that non-warranty policy is blatantly illegal. Absolutely would not buy from this place until they get their basic business practices in order.

I ordered my magma clone from them everything went fine. It wasn't until after I ordered I saw their "return policy". I won't order from them again, if they won't stand behind their products why should I give them my money.

You mean you won't do business with a business that is doing something illegal :p

Katcandoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Georgia , USA
I bought a magma dripper clone from them and it was defective. After many non-professional emails from their customer service rep who wouldn't give me their name, they replaced it. Eight weeks later it's rusting on both the interior and exterior. I left a review on their website and rated it a 3, because it's not bad for the price, but I thought people should be aware of a possible flaw. They won't post my review. I won't be ordering from them again.

Wruff

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2014
Vapeville, USA

"Warranty & Disclaimer

Eww. Yep. No accountability whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread