Anyone ever found a good cigar e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
I don't typically vape tobaccos. I'll say this, no matter which liquid you get, absolutely NOTHING is going to taste like burning tobacco, ever. Tobacco juices are at the most going to taste like a cigarette or cigar or pipe smells.... if you were to sniff it without burning it.

Having said that, there are two places with tobacco juices I've liked. One is Hand-Crafted ePipes, custom made personal vaping devices from ePipeMods.com ...more than just an eCig and the other is The Plume Room | The best e Liquid & high quality e cigarettes and personal vaporizers.. I'm kind of addicted to the Honey Fig Tobacco from The Plume Room right now..... although it doesn't taste anything like burning tobacco.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
I don't typically vape tobaccos. I'll say this, no matter which liquid you get, absolutely NOTHING is going to taste like burning tobacco, ever. Tobacco juices are at the most going to taste like a cigarette or cigar or pipe smells.... if you were to sniff it without burning it.

Having said that, there are two places with tobacco juices I've liked. One is Hand-Crafted ePipes, custom made personal vaping devices from ePipeMods.com ...more than just an eCig and the other is The Plume Room | The best e Liquid & high quality e cigarettes and personal vaporizers.. I'm kind of addicted to the Honey Fig Tobacco from The Plume Room right now..... although it doesn't taste anything like burning tobacco.

lewn5

Oct 14, 2012
Canada
Great! That's what I thought! I used to smoke Indonesian clove cigs called "Djarum" and was floored when I saw they have that flavor! As you say, it's more the other flavors mixed in which can remind us of what it was like back in the old days of smoking. In the case of clove cigs, it was more the clove and other flavors than the actual tobacco flavor! I used to smoke Cuban cigars and I can see that I will just have to switch my mindset. No worries, right now I'm vaping blueberry so looks like I already am able to bend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boxster

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
Buda, Tx

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I found I just had to change my mindset. I've tried many samples from several companies (including some mentioned in this tread), none tasted like tobacco...and many were not even vapable. I think that the closest I got to tobacco was Gandolf from Heathers Heavenly Vapors...but it was too heavy a flavor for me and it needs to steep for 2-3 weeks to get the flavor. I'm still trying different flavors, but I'm beginning to turn to other flavors instead of searching for the elusive tobacco.

sectorz

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
You want liquid from http://wwww.want2vape.com. I bought a big sampler pack from them, and over half were exactly like their cigar equivalents. I believe that they extract their nicotine and flavors straight from cigars. By far the closest you will ever get to a real cigar.

Damn. No Canadian shipping. I was hoping to try their Cigar flavors.

Lexos

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
United States
Recently bought some Chinese Cigar juice...
It was alright, but did NOT taste ANYTHING like a cigar. It didn't even taste like an unlit cigar smells.

Having that said, it was delicious. It was cinnamon-ey, baked flavored... It was very good. I was disappointed that it did not taste like a cigar, however...

However, if you do want a burning sensation and the combustive taste of tobacco, go with flue cured.
Flue cured, flue cured, flue cured.
It is just about as close to a real cigarette as e-liquid could get, in my opinion.
I prefer warm smoke, so I vape with a 1.8 ohm coil head on a ViVi tank on top of an Ego-T output with 3.2 volts. Creates a lukewarm vapor that is reminiscent of burning tobacco, with a hint of sweetness and bitterness on the palate.
I recommend it highly, and even from a Chinese vendor, it is still premium grade stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread