The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anyone ever look at you like you're smoking something else?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Muggs, Nov 2, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ranic85

Ranic85 Moved On

Sep 12, 2013
    Earth

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. LinnaSaid

LinnaSaid Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2013
    Totally get those "stupid kid is [moderated] while driving" looks all the time. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. danca90

danca90 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Zagreb, Croatia
    I've never asked what they thought I was smoking.

4. Rocketpunk

Rocketpunk Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2012
    Dayton, Ohio
    Man, these threads got the kibosh within minutes back a year ago.

5. danca90

danca90 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Zagreb, Croatia
  6. Mountain_Rain96

Mountain_Rain96 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2013
    Atlanta Ga.
    The only weird look I've gotten was from my Dad. He smoked the entire time I was growing up, but finally quit when he was fifty-something. Well, long story short, I was talking to his wife one day several months ago, and she mentioned in passing that she had caught him smoking again one day, early in the morning, in his barn (he owns a farm). She asked me to not mention to him that she had caught him, because she didn't want to embarrass him.

Soooo..the next time I saw him I (by design) gradually brought up the subject of how I had quit smoking. Whipping out my Vision Spinner/with an iClear16, I explained the concept of e-cigs and how they work. Not only did he look at it like it was some alien ray-gun from the warrior planet Yrir, I got the distinct impression that he was paying attention just to be polite.

And I'm rambling. But, no, I've never gotten any other strange or hostile looks.

7. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Considering the underlying tone of the entire thread is related to drug talk, yes, we're going to close it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.