Anyone ever try "Atty Flavor Eraser" or "Purge Atty Cleaner"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
Ordered this stuff on a whim, which roughly translates to I want to switch flavors a lot and am getting tired of Mocha+Rasberry+Ecto. Anyone ever use this stuff or have some secret magic trick to wiping out previous flavors when hitting the juice buffet?

(should've said. "for dripping")

vapnoob

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
TX
Well I don't know if this is considered good practice or not but when i was dripping I used to just take the atty and run it under the sink then holding it over a paper towel blow it out I'd do that til there wasn't any coloration to what was coming out and then i'd blow the water out best I could and let it dry for a lil while on the towel before vaping again. Seemed to work pretty well for me there are probably better ways but that's what i did.

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
I was under the idea that those were just pg with pga in a bottle... I may be totally wrong and if I am please educate me!
you may be right, won't know till I try it. I read somewhere that folks drip 2-3 drops pure/0nic juice to clear their attys between flavors. Don't think I'm abnormal, but do taste up to 8 flavors in a row (depending on what Santa brings me) and currently am doing the complete blow out then mini-dry burn technique. Works OK (as long as the previous was't a really strong flavor) but don't want to keep having to re-prime with 6 drops to get the atty gong again each time.

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Thx folks. I've done the warm water/dry burn and vodka for cleaning, but I'm looking for the quick fix while switching flavors (with out getting out of my chair). As an FYI, I found "Pure Glycerin USP" today at CVS (6oz for $5) and a couple drops seems to clear the previous flavor out pretty well. When I want to switch I just vape till the current flavor is dropping, add the pure VG and puff it (no inhale) till it clears. Start off with a new flavor, no re-prime required. I'll still try the Flavor eraser when I get it, but this is working pretty well till then.

rusalka

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
USA
Thx folks. I've done the warm water/dry burn and vodka for cleaning, but I'm looking for the quick fix while switching flavors (with out getting out of my chair). As an FYI, I found "Pure Glycerin USP" today at CVS (6oz for $5) and a couple drops seems to clear the previous flavor out pretty well. When I want to switch I just vape till the current flavor is dropping, add the pure VG and puff it (no inhale) till it clears. Start off with a new flavor, no re-prime required. I'll still try the Flavor eraser when I get it, but this is working pretty well till then.

Did it work. Was it magical? No sarcasm intended.

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Actually works pretty well. Cost-wise, I'm sticking with 100%VG ($5 6oz. Pure Glycerin USP @ CVS Pharmacy) and for cleaning 100 proof Vodka ($6 750ml - real crap but great for cleaning). Couple drops of the VG between flavors clears it just fine and I have a 10ml bottle I use for cleaning attys (drop em in and shake for a few mins) and then do the hot water rinse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread