Anyone get nic-sick from sub ohming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountaingal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Tennessee and ports on the East Coast
I am thinking that when I set up my Subtank mini with the .5Ω coil, I might need to lower my nic level. I have the 1.2Ω coil in now and am using 18mg/ml juice at 13W. The clouds are great as is the flavor.
Has anyone gotten nic-sick when using the .5Ω coil? I appear to have a high tolerance for nic, and know what the symptoms are. Just curious about it?

Reactions: Gothicmace59

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
I am thinking that when I set up my Subtank mini with the .5Ω coil, I might need to lower my nic level. I have the 1.2Ω coil in now and am using 18mg/ml juice at 13W. The clouds are great as is the flavor.
Has anyone gotten nic-sick when using the .5Ω coil? I appear to have a high tolerance for nic, and know what the symptoms are. Just curious about it?
I use 12mg when i use the stm and I'm thinking about going lower

Reactions: mountaingal

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
OK. You beat me on nicotine. Let's talk about bourbon.
I'm a firm believer in choice.

I support your vaping choices.

I support your alcohol choice.

Though I'd like mine.

If you'd like to go shot for shot, I'll take gray goose, thanks.

But don't say you haven't been warned.

Tapatyped

Kriengsak Wangdulyakiti

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2015
I started with 2.2 ohm for 1.5 year. Recently due to availability of atomizer in this country market I have to sup ohm 0.4Ti. I not get nic sick. I lower nic strength from 9mg/ml to 6mg/ml but comsume more liquid as my body need to take about 18mg nic per day no matter I tootle or sup ohm. During my day off I take 3mg/ml because I vape whole day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread