Dec 26, 2008
New York State

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Lu, have you ordered one from Vapor Guys that you liked? If not, I wouldn't recommend a specific supplier.

Chuffer, firstly, yes, I have ordered from vaporguys.....not this passthrough but the KB one when they had them. And not so recently but they were great with my orders when I did. And they encourage phone calls...one of the few suppliers here with their number on their site. He could call and ask questions if he needed to.

Secondly, the OP is asking which suppliers carry passthroughs. I see vaporguys has them in stock. Why wouldn't I tell him that? If I see someone asking for something and I know a supplier here is carrying them, should I just ignore the request?

And I've been here since Nov. I think I have some kind of idea of who I "would" recommend.

I'm actually not recommending a particular supplier anyway. I didn't even say I was recommending them...I was merely answering the OP, particularly since no one else had. And if I knew another supplier who had them in stock, I would have listed them too.

Lu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread