Anyone having issues with their istick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have noticed that mine does the not firing every now and then so I started paying attention to when it happened. It seems like it happens after I try to take a longer than the 10 second cut off. I am wondering if it has something to do with some kind of safety feature built into it. I dunno, just an observation.

I've not experienced a sticking button but did read someone else having that to happen. An alcohol clean seemed to have helped fix that.

Smokin' Iron

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
I would return it if you purchased it from a reputable dealer. eleaf has been pumping them out as fast as they can due to the high demand. There would have to be some bad ones when you are dealing with those high numbers. I have heard of some 510 connector issues with isticks but not fire buttons.

I have been using my istick pretty regular for a month now and it has been rock solid. For the price if the same is true in 6 months to a year I will be really happy.

ingerri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
NW Indiana
I've not had any sticky fire button issues..one of our six we've purchased has a wonky 510 pin..but they're all working great.

i have heard several people with 510 issues, so before even using mine(just got it last week), i got this Eleaf iStick Bending Adapter its suppose to be here today. ill let you know how it helps :)

ingerri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
NW Indiana
I didn't even know this existed! Let us know how it works PLEASE!

seems to work great! you screw the adapter into the 510 on the istick. the adapter has an adjustable(floating) 510 connection and seems more durable than the one on the istick its self. wow just went back onto that website and price has jumped! i paid 895 plus shipping, now its showing 1495 and limit of one.

here is another site thats has them cheaper :) http://www.smokecityca.com/istick-bending-adapter-p/sc_bending_adapter.htm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread