Anyone having quality issues with Alien Visions E-Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonybaloney

Dec 1, 2011
US
So I used to be a huge fan of Boba's Bounty from alien Visions but recently I received a bottle of Boba's that tasted like blood or iron. I emailed alien Visions four times and have heard nothing back from them. They seem to be ignoring me for some reason. Anyone else have this problem? Did they change the flavor? I guess it's possible that I just received a bad batch. Any insight would be appreciated.

kittiemarie2003

Moved On
Oct 24, 2011
texas
Yes, I have had an issue similar to yours with boba's bounty. I also had an issue with a site called evaporclouds.com. Both sites have AWESOME juice 99% of the time but once and a while I guess a batch comes out crappy.
Have you tried making your own juice?
i started making my own right after the boba's bounty bad experience. At least I know I wont get crappy juice if I make my own :)

kittiemarie2003

Moved On
Oct 24, 2011
texas
I went to GoodProphets.com - Your view into the world of vaping....
Also onestopdiyshop.com has starter kits for under $25 I think. They come with EVERYTHING you need plus a little more :)

Heres a list of what you need if you buy everything separately on goodprophets.com or anywhere else:

Also all this stuff is pretty cheap.

36mg unflavored nicotine in PG, but vg is good if you like 50/50 pg/vg e-liquids

Liquid pg or vg(vg if you want 100 percent vg, but pg is best for this)

Gloves (if you might spill nicotine on ur hands)

A sweetener that is sold in flavours section.

And 4-5 flavorings of your choice
i have flavourart tobacco blend, lorann cheesecake, flavourart caramel, flavourart butterscotch, blueberry, banana, vanilla, rasberry, butterrum, absinthe

I have yet to perfect Boba's Bounty's Recipe ;)

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Make sure any PG or VG you buy is USP grade.

I got my DIY supplies from BlueMist Vapor. Their DIY prices are really good, and their premade juices are really cheap too.

120ml bottle of PG - $4
120ml bottle of VG - $4
120ml bottle of 60mg/ml nicotine - $28(I think)
3ml flavors - $3
They have 250+ juices and they sell the DIY flavor for everyone of their juices.

They also have an assortment of empty bottles and syringes for DIY. They also have sweetner, menthol drops, menthol crystals, and 1ml pipettes. Really everything you need to get going.

They also sell 100mg/ml nicotine, not just 60mg/ml in 3 different size bottles, and I think 36mg/ml also.

Make sure if you get 60mg/ml or 100mg/ml you MAKE SURE you are cutting it down correctly. The stuff is seriously no joke.
I recommend using a syringe at least for the nicotine so its accurate. I use syringes for all the measurings, even the flavors. THen you know everything is accurate.
The reason I say be careful using dropper bottles is because different dropper bottles give different size drops. They can be pretty big differences too. I have empty bottles from 2 different places and 1 is 18 drops for 1ml and the other is 29 drops for 1ml. If you were that far off with nicotine, that could be very dangerous. Thats why a syringe is good bc its much more accurate. If your going to only use droppers to measure at least make sure you count out how many drops it takes to equal 1ml.
I dont know about other calculators, but the one I use, E Juice Me Up, allows you to put in the number of drops that is equal to 1ml.
It will then tell you how many ml as well as how many drops of each part needed to make a juice. It works very well.

Last edited:

jackjr

Nov 26, 2011
glenside
So I used to be a huge fan of Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions but recently I received a bottle of Boba's that tasted like blood or iron. I emailed Alien Visions four times and have heard nothing back from them. They seem to be ignoring me for some reason. Anyone else have this problem? Did they change the flavor? I guess it's possible that I just received a bad batch. Any insight would be appreciated.

Oh great. Just bought a big bottle. Letting it steep for a week.
Previous bottle was great. I will let you know when I try the new bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread