Anyone here own the Ego Variable Voltage (900 mah) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
Mine stopped working on the 9th day.. It wont function or recharge.

I was using SmokTech Dual Coil Cartomizers 1.8 ohm with it the last couple days. I started with the LR B Type tank atty and it leaked (even with VG, Adjusting the wick and silicone caps ect..)

What settings do you use with which types of atties? I was using the 2nd setting (3.7 volts?) with the DCC's

Did I fry it or was it a manufacturers issue?

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I have had no probs with mine. They both work great. I have been using smoktech 1.7 lr cartos, single coil on them. Any of the voltages.

How much did your tank leak?

I think the second setting is 4.2

I think it's 3.7, then 4.2, then 4.7

I've never tried dual coil on them, haven't tried dual coil period yet

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Thanks Morandir, that's why I put "think" because I thought I had read somewhere it was different. :) I could swear originally was told it was the voltages above tho...

If the highest one is actually coming out at 3.7 that surprises me tho! Because for me the highest is blue and it definitely seems higher than my 3.7 box mod.

Does mah make a difference there?

Mine is from Gotvapes.com - actually I have no idea what mah it is but I do know that one battery lasts at least a day easy - of course, I don't just use that one all day......but they are quite long lasting, since I switch between many different pvs, I don't have to charge the egos for days....so it is just a guess to say it would probably last me all day if using mostly the ego...

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Maybe it seems like a higher more powerful voltage because of the 1.7 lr cartos I use...

See I still don't understand a lot of that technical stuff lol

Mostly just came in here to say I use those 1.7 single coils and mine are working well.....

Sorry to hear about yours newb...

I notice you are from the burbs? I used to live in nw burbs of chicago but now live near Rockford area...

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Mah only plays a part in maximum amperage draw Ms. Loveridden, otherwise no. Could be the same situation as with normal egos, where Joye come in at 3.21v on average under load, other manufacturers can range between 3.14-3.44v under load. Where the two vv egos in my possession come out at 3.72v and 3.71v under load at the 4.2v setting, yours might be coming in hotter.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
LOL Ms. Loverridden :) Promise no need to feel dumb

Usually a 1.7ohm or so single coil smoktech carto or the dual coil 1.5ohm cartos from ccv, then use a 306 atty at 2.5ohms. All this is done for testing purposes, they've since been pif'd to a friend who prefers the 510 to the kr808. 95% of the time it's the v4l king diamond and stealth series, at work it's the provari, anything else is just to test and pif. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread