• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone here used fasttech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
strange it doesnt fit on myn :p maybe an imperfection in production

Evods don't fit on my Black Chrome either without an adapter, so you aren't the only one Dan :) Well OK, they do kind of fit but no vapour at all as the air holes are blocked by the Vamo rim.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
My money is on China, US stuff will most probably get hung up in customs, depends how they describe the contents.

My last shipment from China 8/9 days, from US 3 1/2 weeks! Enjoy the wait ;)

To be honest I want the order from China to come first, it's my new toy :laugh:

The stuff from America is mostly service parts for my Vmod, so no rush really.

I love the way fasttech send you a picture of the parcel before they ship it, think that's a really cool idea :thumb:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Have you guys any problems paying with PayPal? I thought PayPal didn't allow ecig purchases?

I think the main problem is ecigs on ebay. Almost any business can have a payment account with Paypal, all they do is process the credit card payments.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
There is also ecigforever. As I recall their 'free shipping' for orders over (US $25 when I ordered) US $29 cost $2. The offerings on that site are not as expansive as fasttech, but some interesting items there in any event. ...hope that's helpful.

Thanks for that, will have a look later. But I'm definately not buying, I'm going to sit on my credit card so I can't use it :laugh:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Hurm my order still hasn't been shipped :( placed before yours... and my moneys on china getting hear first....

I think they probably shipped mine first, cos they could see I was logging into my account twice a day to check the order status. They were probably sick of me doing it and thought, send his order out quick :laugh:

Once this one comes through, I might get some nova bits from them, I do my own coils and wicks, but it's always good to have spare tanks for my expanding DIY juice collection.

digiw0rx

Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Shropshire, UK
Have you guys any problems paying with PayPal? I thought PayPal didn't allow ecig purchases?

Gah that's what i hate about PayPal, what right do a "middle man" payment processing company have to play politics? lol

Anyway I am still up in the air about ordering from China, been stung in the past but i really want a VAMO.

digiw0rx

Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Shropshire, UK
I pulled the trigger last night and ordered a VAMO from Fast tech comes with a Nitecore charger, two Panasonic batteries, and the stainless steel VAMO for £34. Bargain!

I also orderd a total of 500ml in juice in different flavours, kanthal wire and silica wick from different vendors and eBay... i will start saving money soon haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread