• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone here used fasttech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I pulled the trigger last night and ordered a VAMO from fast tech comes with a Nitecore charger, two Panasonic batteries, and the stainless steel VAMO for £34. Bargain!

I also orderd a total of 500ml in juice in different flavours, kanthal wire and silica wick from different vendors and eBay... i will start saving money soon haha

With orders that size, it will probably take a few months just to draw even. Unless you bought them all from fasttech, then you'll save money in a week :p

Seriously though, I still can't believe how cheap they are.

Must resist ordering Vamo v3, I must resist, I must resist .....until my 2 outstanding orders come through anyway:laugh:

digiw0rx

Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Shropshire, UK
With orders that size, it will probably take a few months just to draw even. Unless you bought them all from fasttech, then you'll save money in a week :p

Seriously though, I still can't believe how cheap they are.

Must resist ordering Vamo v3, I must resist, I must resist .....until my 2 outstanding orders come through anyway:laugh:

Haha, Well i was spending almost £70-90 a month on analogs (When smoking tobacco, MUCH more when i was on taylor mades)

The 500ml of juice + an extra 30ml mentol cost me £66.95
The vamo was cheap as chips as i said at £34

The Kanthal wire (50m/165ft) was £8.30
The wick (5m) was £8.80 (i got the 3mm wick so i dont need flavor wicks in my ProTanks)

grand total - £118.05 (ish)

Just over a months worth of smokes, and that juice will last me MONTHS :D

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I was spending over £55 a week on stinkies, so that's how I justify my big spending sprees :laugh:

The juice price is superb, it's almost as cheap as the price it costs me to DIY mix. If you want to save even more money, maybe that might be an idea, if you don't do it already.

500ml is a huge amount of juice though, I think that would last me months too. Or encourage me to vape even more :facepalm:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
That's good going on the processing time.
I think they tend to post orders out only on certain days. My first order took 5 days before shipping, the second order took 2 days before shipping. Not got either yet, but I know the 1st order has left Hong Kong now bound for the UK. Both orders were in stock too, so I definately think they only post out on certain days :)

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Good and bad news today.

Got home from work, parcel on the fireplace. Felt like a kid at xmas. My Vamo has arrived, it's the right one - black chrome, updated OLED screen and better spring in the cap .... YYYAAAYYYY !!!!!
That's the good news :laugh:

Bad news - can't use it yet, cos my second order, with the batteries and charger hasn't arrived yet :cry:

So for now, I'm just sat here admiring my new toy with different tanks sat on it, boring the Wife about how good each one looks :thumbs:

digiw0rx

Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Shropshire, UK
Good and bad news today.

Got home from work, parcel on the fireplace. Felt like a kid at xmas. My Vamo has arrived, it's the right one - black chrome, updated OLED screen and better spring in the cap .... YYYAAAYYYY !!!!!
That's the good news :laugh:

Bad news - can't use it yet, cos my second order, with the batteries and charger hasn't arrived yet :cry:

So for now, I'm just sat here admiring my new toy with different tanks sat on it, boring the Wife about how good each one looks :thumbs:

Haha my other half is sick of hearing me speak about the VAMO and i havent even got it yet, "I want my VAMO" "Damn tracking number isnt updated"

and the look i got last night when i said i was browsing fasttech and was checking how much things would cost me and i said "Wow i got all these things in my basket and its only £100! these would cost loads from UK vendors" I thought was gonna kill me on the spot as i think she thought i was about to order haha.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Whenever I get those looks from the Missus, I just show her the banner in my posts on here, soon shuts her up :)

Another trick, is to use reverse psychology. When she comes home with a new jacket or shoes, I look at the price tag, sharp inhale of breath and say my new Vamo/Vmod/Protank etc didn't cost that much, but I'm sure you'll get as much use out of it as I will with my new Vamo/Vmod/Protank ..... You get the idea :evil:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I've got the Evods on my wishlist at the moment, I'll have to pop a couple in the cart on my next order.

Only problem is, I keep adding to the wishlist on a daily basis :laugh:

How do the Evods compare to UK sourced ones?

I've been using one for the last few days at work recently and I think it compares well to my usual novas.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
My second order has just been updated on the site now. Apparently it's now in London. So I'll be able to use my new Vamo soon (when the batteries arrive). But to make things even better, I've got 2 weeks off work from Sunday. 2 whole weeks of Vamo use- can't wait :)

I don't really mind the wait from China, it's still a lot quicker than my USA orders.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
FASTTECH-- more like SLOWTECH!!!! ordered on the 5th on june, still hasnt shipped. yea they got the wrong item and said they would get correct item and ship, but wow man... talk about slow....
The trick with FT is to place lots of small orders every few days, that way there is always something in transit to look forwards to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread