Status
Not open for further replies.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I discovered something last night. I was extremely angry, and tempted to smoke. To settle down, I sent the my neighbor to get a cartridge of nic from my son. If that hadn't been available, I would have smoked. So, just like those who quit vaping still need to have equipment available-- 0mg people also need to have nic available.

hromberg

May 21, 2013
United States
When I switched to vaping, I started with 16, and the next bottle I bought was 8. I went through a lot of 8, and am trying out the zero now. It's been a week and a half since I had any nicotine, and aside from vaping a LOT, it was a non issue to make the switch. I figure I'll ratchet down to less and less vaping over time with the goal of getting away from it in the long term.

For a 30 camel per day smoker to get this far this fast seems pretty good. :)

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I started on 11mg and dropped to 6mg very quickly as 11mg gave me insomnia and over stimulated me.

I now only vape 6mg and there's not much throat hit but I don't care about that, for me it's the action / habit and FLAVOR.

So seeing as for me it's those two - I like to stovepipe a little and really circulate the vape through my nasal passages and let it swirl around my mouth slowly, french inhaling, mouth inhaling etc to really slowly enjoy and absorb the flavor - I never lung inhale - so I think for me going to zero nic will be easy and will be ordering some in my next juice batch.

As long as the flavors are still as strong (my main vapes are menthol, mint, ry5, camel and vanilla) and the vape feels the same, I'll be happy. I know I'll probably never give it up completely as I started at a very young age and am in my late thirties now but vaping zero nic e-juice is not exactly one of the worst habits you can have!

liveone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
Los Angeles
Strangely, I think it's the other chemicals in smoking cigarettes that interfered with my sleep. I remember sleeping better after quitting analogs, and when I started vaping, I did try to cut down on nic especially before bed but now, I can chain vape right before shuteye and sleep like a baby.

An alternate explanation is that the several double scotches are playing a role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread