Anyone interested????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
I asked the powers that be about a possible new Social Group here for singles. Being single, I know that smoking is a deal breaker for many people in the search for Mr. or Ms. Right.

I though possibly it might be a nice idea to have a singles group where we could discuss the perils of being a smoker/vaper in the dating world, and who knows, possibly meet our soul mate right here on ECF?

Anyone interested?

bluewraith

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
Peru, IN
Interesting idea.. Theres a handful of women on here that I'd like to get to know better. ;) At least.. that is if they are using their real pic as an avatar. haha!

There was talk of this in another thread.. but it never went anywhere above wishing. Maybe try dating websites such as okcupid that let you tag your own interests? I have personal vaporizer and electronic cigarette tagged on mine to show up in onsite searches for that very reason. :)

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
lol i understand. I'm not sure how the options are , if you create a group. Maybe it lets you pick someone to be a subowner or something down the line...and they can help you with it. Id say you probably have the power to kick someone out too...dunno.

Anyways..great idea..hope it works out. At least it can be a place for people to discuss things other than just the ecig too i suppose.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I think it's a good idea, flirting and vaping goes together quite well lol.

I can't join because i am not single, but I hope people are honest with their pictures. Would be a big letdown to get talking to a woman with a pic like Pamela Anderson only to find out she looks like the staypuff marshmallow man from Ghostbusters.

LOL...... this gave me a giggle.

FYI..i dont look alot like my avitar...at least, not this week :p

LOL...... this gave me a giggle.

FYI..i dont look alot like my avitar...at least, not this week :p

Lol.... at least you're being open about it.

You know there is going to be some women using some serious Photoshop skills on their pictures, making their skin look smoothe as a baby's bum, when really their skin is probably wrinkled like a shar pei's balls dipped in ice water.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread