• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to the SC Vaper's Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
It's arrived! I've been smoking on it for the past hour since I got it, not even wanting to put it down and not even feeling a desire to go back to regular cigarettes (though I still have half a pack left...). I can not wait to give you all a first impression review on this. I can tell you for sure that, so far, it's amazing; I think I've found a new "vice." ;)

-Kitt

Throw the half pack away. You don't need them anymore. LOL glad you're so tickled with your first PV.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
I kept my last cigarette. It's sitting on my bookshelf right now. I occasionally take it out of the pack and smell it. It stinks to high heaven, and reminds me of why I quit in the first place.

Sooner or later you'll try an analog again. We all do it. It will taste like a pile of dog ..... You'll take 2 drags and put it out. It happens to all of us.:)

Gabe1291

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.myspace.com
Hi Guys, I'm Gabe, I'm from the Rock Hill area. New to vaping, been at it for around 2 months now. I love it!! I'm finally able to drop the analogs for good now after a decade under the influence. So far I'm starting to get a decent number of converts amongst my fellow engineering students and friends. So that's it for now, oh and BTW, love the vids Dr Vapor, keep up the good work.

limatime42

Mar 22, 2011
South Carolina
Welcome to the wonderful world of ecigs :) I am from Charleston but now live in the upstate :-( Been vaping almost a year. I still have a pk of cigs in my freezer and never even been tempted :)

The Upstate isn't to bad. I live in Greenwood and I love it here. I'd rather have my feet in the sand but that's what vacations are for lol. I also have had a pack of cigs since I quit a few months ago and I haven't looked back. I sneak one sometimes but I usually put it out early and pull out the 5 volt haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread