Anyone know of a menthol that tastes like kool analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjmax

Apr 12, 2013
US
I have been vaping since march 28's when i set my analogs down, my other half is still struggling doing both vaping and smoking. I think the issue is i cant find a flavor that they really care for. He smokes Kools. I figure if I can get a juice that mimics its taste I can get him off the cigs once and for all.

I been trying a bunch of different menthol juices, but I have not found one that does the trick yet and then i get stuck vaping all the menthol so it does not go to waste.

Thanks in advance

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I'd recommend looking into WTAs/Whole Tobacco Alkaloid liquid. Depending on the extraction, it will have more compounds to interact with the nicotine, and it will be more comparative to the feeling of smoking. A lot of people have problems just going to straight nicotine.

I would recommend a good menthol, but I usually just add it to fruity stuff..or it's already in fruity stuff. Just have him try your flavors, and ask him if he would get down with it if it had menthol added to it. Normal KOOLs? or the minty ones?

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I normally make my own juice but I recently won a goodejuice.com contest here on ECF. The prize was a battery and a 30 ml bottle of juice. I chose their Polar Ice. I was a menthol smoker forever and I gotta say, this is the best menthol I have found. I taste a mild tobacco base with just enough menthol and something added to give it a burst of cool.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Last edited:

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
a couple different to try...

hurricane vapor's winter cured tobacco.... you can request a FREE 5ml sample... I think it might do the trick for you: Cool & Icy - Storm Juice

and... have you tried halo or good e juice lab menthols?

I was a menthol smoker and Hurricane's Vice City Ice is super delicious--better than any menthol cig that I came across.

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
Mount baker has many menthol liquids some fruity menthol ones too. The fruity is what did the trick for me as odd as it sounds. Their prices are cheap too. 4.99-5.99 for 15 ml, vg/pg mix of your choice and mixed fresh. You can request menthol in non menthols too. They have many choices. My go to was blueberry muffin from another company for two years after I quit so keep in mind that a menthol might not do it for him. I also ate payday candy bars everyday because my mouth was confused about not smoking and flavors. Menthol is an addiction of its own. Now I use mtb thug juice which is a menthol. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread