Anyone see new adds claiming CBD helps to quit smoking tobacco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I have tried CBD vape juice twice and just took a few puffs.
    I didn’t care for it’s effects so I haven’t tried any sense but I have read about benefits and lately there’s people saying it’s the best stop smoking aid they’ve used.
    I think it’s advertising hype but since I haven’t tried I can’t fully say it doesn’t.
    I think if I tried vaping CBD again I’d get some flowers and make my own or vape the flowers.
    Has anyone tried CBD and found it helped curb nicotine cravings?
    I’ve read that terpenes are what to use to make CBD extraction thin enough to vape but where do you get terpenes and are they safe to vape?

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Um, no. But I'm not surprised. CBD vapes seem to be EVERYWHERE these days I think retailers want to keep them in their back pocket. I, ah, saw some at Food City and that' s not exactly I a high end emporium.

I would chew through steel if my nicotine were substituted for CBD they are not alike in the slightest.

Although maybe we could get the kids on CBD and folks would shut up about nicotine vaping and it would calm the little brats right down. LOL.
    Anna

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Um, no. But I'm not surprised. CBD vapes seem to be EVERYWHERE these days I think retailers want to keep them in their back pocket. I, ah, saw some at Food City and that' s not exactly I a high end emporium.

I would chew through steel if my nicotine were substituted for CBD they are not alike in the slightest.

Although maybe we could get the kids on CBD and folks would shut up about nicotine vaping and it would calm the little brats right down. LOL.
    Anna
    I figured it was more marketing hype but thought I’d ask.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I have tried CBD vape juice twice and just took a few puffs.
    I didn’t care for it’s effects so I haven’t tried any sense but I have read about benefits and lately there’s people saying it’s the best stop smoking aid they’ve used.
    I think it’s advertising hype but since I haven’t tried I can’t fully say it doesn’t.
    I think if I tried vaping CBD again I’d get some flowers and make my own or vape the flowers.
    Has anyone tried CBD and found it helped curb nicotine cravings?
    I’ve read that terpenes are what to use to make CBD extraction thin enough to vape but where do you get terpenes and are they safe to vape?

It most definitely helped me dramatically cut down on the cigarettes.
    I've been vaping CBD E-liquid for about 2 years now and when I first started using it I was smoking roughly a pack and a half of smokes a day, now I smoke 3 cigarettes a day.
    I've never vaped nic before in my life. All thanks to vaping CBD:)
    It may work for some and may not for others all I can say definitely is that it worked for me.
    Good Luck Mate and stay safe:D

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I went to another vape shop and they are vaping for effects not health.They claim if they puke its good.Mass produced from overseas.
    Unless its lab tested stay away from CBD vaping products is my opinion.
    I may have to have a friend who has MM certificate get me a vial of lab tested CBD at dispensary.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread