• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Totally New looking for some guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutnut

Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
LRD
I'm totally new, haven't got my first kit yet, just looking to see if this is going to be the right thing for me.

I am a smoker currently, I really want to cut out all the crap that comes in a cigarette, I've tried patches, inhalers and gum etc but nothing really did it for me, as soon as I go drinking, I want to smoke and that's where I get back on it.

So the questions I have are probably.

1. how do you go about vaping if out drinking in CBD or coffee shop or anywhere, I understand that if you are in a smoking area then it could be OK, depends if anyone says anything.

2. What do folk do at their work, I have three options at work, vape indoors (bathroom I guess), vape at the smoking area (busy with analogue smokers) or vape in smoking section of the local food court So really, the question is, what do others do? Does it smell for long after?

Appreciate your help, I really want off the analogues, so these are real issues. At home I'm fine, I can vape on my balcony or in my room.

Thanks

nutnut

KATM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Sunny Island
My office building has a balcony area on each level which is also the so called smoking area for all the smokers on my level and I usually just vape there. As for the drinking outside with friends problem, I'm also having problems with that as well since usually my drinking kakis are all analogs smokers so thats the only time where I smoke analogs

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
I believe you must've read the stickies...

You DO NOT vape in public anywhere here.
Big Brothers are watching, and you DO NOT want to be in the centre of their f8ing cross-hairs.

That leaves you with not much of a choice, I believe you can work it out from here...

Anyway, when it comes to smell, you can be assured that the smell won't linger like a ....

nutnut

Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
LRD
Thanks guys, I am still concerned that my smoking mainly is in public. I don't want to go smoke on the MRT or buses or anything daft, but, it'll mainly be when I am out and about... work and home I can live with I recon, i.e. in the bathroom/stairwell/balcony at either.

Thanks for the note Alvin, I will be cautious if anyone PMs me :)

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
Yeah, thanks Ash, first step of beating any addiction is stopping taking the drug right? You and I know it's not that simple. If I could assure myself of a smoke when I went to the bathroom or a quiet place then I think that may be enough.

Oh well, I'll wait and see.
My plan is quite straightforward; got jucie don't buy fags.
You'll be suprised how much $$ you'll eventually get to save.

Same for me, I'll fog out my toilet in the morning before going out, and tong/tahan till home and vanish in the fog again.:vapor:

mavieboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
SG
My plan is quite straightforward; got jucie don't buy fags.
You'll be suprised how much $$ you'll eventually get to save.

Same for me, I'll fog out my toilet in the morning before going out, and tong/tahan till home and vanish in the fog again.:vapor:

YES BRO that's the way you do it. For the newbies out there, don't be smart alec and vape in public with full view from the public. Don't sabo the people here.... and lastly your lobang or etc.

Reflections

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
near equator
Hi Nutnut,

In office i normally vape in the handicap toilet. If no handicap, then try to find those toilet cubicle with ventilation above. And also blow out the vapor towards the floor. The vapor disappear quite fast. Same for shopping centres.

I go out with friends who smoke analogue, they normally will give me a few sticks to smoke. But I do not like the taste of analogue now, so only a few sticks.

smokie99

Mar 22, 2013
nowhere
hi bro and sis

Just to tompang this tread to ask some question. Have been lurking around and still very blur.
My aim is to kick the habit eventually, can that be possible?
Is vaping as additive as analogs? Do not want to jump from one hole to another.
What is the averge cost of vaping per month. I know this can be very subjective and sensitive. Just need an agar number.

ty

abarth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2011
nowhere
hi bro and sis

Just to tompang this tread to ask some question. Have been lurking around and still very blur.
What is the averge cost of vaping per month. I know this can be very subjective and sensitive. Just need an agar number.

ty

i'm averaging 2ml/day now..when i started, it was abt 3ml/day for maybe a month or so..the juice cost is not dat high but juz dont get caught with the virus and you'll be fine

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
hi bro and sis

ty

As they say, "Know thy self, Know thy enemy, no battles will be lost."

1) Are you addicted to nicotine? (Wean off the nic over time, lower your nic intake) OR,
2) You need distractions? (Use zero-nic)

There's no concrete way to argar the cost, my friend.

How much you vape VS cost of your supplies, how to agar?
Your juice, my juice, same juice, different price.

mavieboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
SG
As they say, "Know thy self, Know thy enemy, no battles will be lost."

1) Are you addicted to nicotine? (Wean off the nic over time, lower your nic intake) OR,
2) You need distractions? (Use zero-nic)

There's no concrete way to argar the cost, my friend.

How much you vape VS cost of your supplies, how to agar?
Your juice, my juice, same juice, different price.

There are many factors to consider to,
Like type of brand of your juice also play aparts, some are cheap like from bolehland or prc. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread