• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone try Canadian Ejuices e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever bought from Canadian Ejuices? If so what is the quality of their liquids? I am thinking about placing an order at some point with them and would definetly like to see/hear some reviews.
The last place I bought from I found 3 out of 4 of the flavors had a chemical taste to me and would like to avoid that because it becomes as expensive as smoking if you toss out 3 out of 4 bottles of liquid. Another place I ordered from I ended up tossing 2 bottles out of 4 because the flavors where disgusting.

I have tried Miranda and Circle Loops v2 from Bagrain E-juice and found them to be disgusting I also tried their Blueberry and Cotton Candy which both were just so so. I have tried Root Beer and Orange Creamsicle from First Choice Vapor and found them to be chemical tasting. I have tried OG juice Vaper's Delight and Juice Punk's Liberty Bell and Angel's Abduction and found them to be OK flavors. My first bottle of U-Turn Root Beer was good but the next time it just tastes chemical so maybe something is off with my tastes buds when it comes to Root Beer flavor????
There is about 8 different flavors from Canadian Ejuice I want to try Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy, Green Apple, Iced Watermelon, Orange Creamsicle, Peaches and Cream, Rainbow Sherbert, Rootbeer Float, Watermelon.
I ordered a couple of bottles of Green Apple from Vape29 since I did enjoy it the first time around.
My problem is I have very picky tastes. I will hopefully get into DIY but first I need to find flavors that I really like otherwise I will have to go Flavorless which I did buy a bottle of flavourless from Vape29 and it isn't exactly flavorless but it is tolerable.

• Useful
Reactions: Izan

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
This is why a most of us here DIY our own juice. I gave up buying commercial e-liquid shortly after I started vaping. I was tired of spending money only to get crappy liquid I couldn't/didn't want to vape.

I've never tried Canadian Ejuices so I can't help you there. If you want to start DIY, lots of us here will be only too happy to point you in the right direction here in Canada. :)

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
Hi U2Desire, I gave up on buying juice quickly for daily vaping though I do buy a bottle once and awhile and usually end up disappointed with them. I did find that sometimes diluting store bought juice with unflavoured would at least allow me to vape the product instead of dumping it.

Sorry I don't have experience with the company's mentioned and not to derail your thread but nice fish.
DIY is similar to fishing and a great hobby for when the weather is too nasty to get the lines wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread