Status
Not open for further replies.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I like it but it does take a little bit to get it saturated and it does have the cotton taste on your first few vapes. I prefer Master of Clouds Japanese 100% organic cotton pads. It is the only cotton I have tried that doesn't seem to have that cotton taste and it wicks good.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I use either organic cotton balls from the grocery store or ... org cotton pads from the department store makeup counter. I’ve tried cotton bacon and a bunch of the other high end stuff and I just can’t tell the difference. Premium wicking just seems like a crock to me.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I use either organic cotton balls from the grocery store or ... org cotton pads from the department store makeup counter. I’ve tried cotton bacon and a bunch of the other high end stuff and I just can’t tell the difference. Premium wicking just seems like a crock to me.
Agreed....I think the fancier the name, the more it sells...I can sell some plain old cotton and name it "premium gold v6 subplatinium " and it probably Flys off the shelf.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Agreed.
I've tried brand names and I actually despise Bacon. It's damn hard to work with for me. Seems to have a mind of its own.

Those pads CC linked from Amazon haven't given me any issues and wick very well. I think I prefer to cut the width I need instead of pulling it. Plus that bag is huge. Will last a very long time.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Rayon is The Best. Perhaps I'm biased, but using it really got me to the point that I can wick (correctly) with it. Cotton was a bit of a nightmare, but to be fair, I was using that first. I can live without the taste of cotton in my first tank in anycase.

Fifty, you should try it :)

Anna

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Reactions: 2 people

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
I've gone through one bag of it and it's nice to work with.

In taking a peek at the product to be sure it was the same, I found this Q&A on it.
"Question: Is this product cruelty free?
Answer: yes, it was provided a safe space and only exposed to conforming opinions"

Cruel to cotton??:facepalm:
If I get started on this I will surely end up blocked or banned...

Edit: had to answer that question. Thanks for the link :)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
@jfcooley turned me on to this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VHA3ZXQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_XYv3zb3AKKSBE

$7.00 shipped with Prime.

Great stuff.

That is what I use. I think it is the Easiest to work with. And I Can't really tell any difference in Taste to the More Expensive and Harder to Use cotton.

BTW - I really should reorder some More of this cotton ASAP. I'm about down to 1/2 of a bag.

Muji_Cotton2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread