Anyone vape just before you go to sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Yes, I do vape prior to going to sleep. If I wake up during the night I will also vape before going back to bed. Other than having a screwed up sleep schedule, I go to bed around 3 or 3:30am and get up at 9am, vaping doesn't mess up my sleeping.

Jerry

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Every time! Take a few hits, put it down and head to the bed, stop, take a few more....

The nicotine doesn't bother me. Neither does the coffee I drink right before I put the vape down.

I'm a 6 Hour sleeper. I try to go to bed before midnight and I have an alarm set for 6:45 (usually 6:15 but I don't have to get the kids up that early for school right now....). No matter, I will wake up in the middle and be up long enough to make that extra 15 or 45 minutes meaningless, lay back down after vaping a bit more ;) and be up before the alarm.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I go to bed and generally watch TV for a while and vape. For some reason I got in the habit of grabbing the Crème De Menthe vape for that, now nothing else does the job. For a long time I vaped a bit in the morning before I got up, but I don't do that any more. Wait until I hit the kitchen and grab a coffee.

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
I'm someone that can take a good 45 minutes to fall asleep. During that, I may pop up to semi-awake, and to help me know if I'm ready to fall back asleep or not, I'll vape. If tired after that, I'm ready to rest. If not, then time turn to the tube back on and vape some more. It's usually the former.

Because I usually sleep when I'm tired (regardless of time of day, mostly at night), then I'm often sleeping soundly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread