• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

eciglopedia

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
Duncanville,Texas
Why the name change Stacey?
Yep, I'm not too far... I'm in Duncanville several times a week... There're people around, you just can't tell, because they don't smell like smoke anymore :)...
I hope so too, didn't get any modding time this weekend :(

I live off of N.Main-over behind the Ben Franklin's. Merrill Square Apartments on Merrill Avenue, lived here about 5 years so far(atleast in this old apt.). Don't have to many vaping Friends though... Anyways if you ever get free time and want to have lunch @ Ben Franklin's while you over this way-just give me a shout on here a couple days early. If you know anybody hiring out your way dont hesitate to shout for sure-I work hard and I am a fast learner. Thanks :vapor:

BobTheKlown

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2010
Red Oak, Tx
Alright folks ... I am finally not completely wheel chair bound so I am going to take a look at the calendar and talk to some of our sponsoring vendors and see what I can get going for a meet soon here in N. Texas at least. Keep an eye out for details :)

Yay! Glad to hear you're on the mend Angel!!
Can't wait for a meet!
Do take it easy though, don't do what my sister did... As soon as her boot was off from her broken leg, she broke her toe and foot on the same leg, now she'll be in the boot for another month or so...

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
Glad my orders came today... 240ml of more juice and 5 boxes of LR Boge carto's. I am getting a bit concerned about an eventual ban.... may order "another" backup EGO kit on Friday as LF will have them for $40.

Sitting here bored as the market gaped up today and gave inconclusive signal at the open, IMO. To say that I am aggravated with this nonsense today is an understatement, lol.

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
Glad you are getting healed Angel. Not sure what happened but thought maybe skiing accident. I haven't been skiing in forever. Not that I really like it - but drinking bloody mary's at the bottom of the "hill" is pretty good.

Not skiing ... come to think of it I have never even been skiing before :) My fourteen year old little sister was chasing me around my parents house trying to paint my face and I slipped on the carpet. When my foot caught my body twisted and I ended up with spiral fractures in both of the bones of my lower leg. After six hours in the ER and the excruciating pain of having it splinted they sent me back to my parents house on crutches and with a referral to see an ortho on the following Monday for a cast. As soon as I got back to my parents I fell off the crutches and my entire body weight came down on the break crushing the bones where the fractures were and breaking one bone into four pieces and the other into five. Now I have rods, plates and screws everywhere and frankenstein bolts through my knee and ankle ... so yea ... apparently when I do things I do them to the best of my ability ... including being a goof ball and shattering my own leg :)

eciglopedia

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
Duncanville,Texas
Mine is the Joye 510 model.
And my juice of choice is "atomic cinnocide" from Tasty Vapor...

I know this post seems way off in the distance,
but I changed something in ?general settings?
And it showed the first post-last, so I was answering the first post.
My bad! Does anybody know how to change it back,please?

Last edited:

Jennie O

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
N Texas
I've noticed that this group hasn't seen much activity lately.
I'd like to see us North Texas Vapers converse more!

So where about's is everybuddy? I'm down here just south of Desoto/Lancaster area, just moved here from Plano.

What's everybody's ecig model and flavor of choice? Mine's a homemade box mod w/ LR 510 atty and 40mg DIY waffle right now...

Anybody else wanna chime in?

:smokie:

Hi there! I live in Lewisville, been smoke free/vaping since last May...been using a Greensmoke this whole time and just ready to branch out so I have an Ego with a tank addition and some extra juices coming as we speak! So excited but all that is very different than my screw on and go carto/battery I have now.
Hope to meet some of you sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread