Anything I'm Missing Just Ordering Pre-Made Nic Base?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA
I'm just getting into mixing my own juice and thought I would just order pre-made base from Nude Nicotine in the strength I like. I already know the PG/VG ratios I prefer, and figured it would probably be much more accurate to have the base pre made by a lab. Plus, that eliminates a lot of the mess of making juice. The price seems reasonable enough, so that's not a real concern for me right now. So would I be making a mistake leaving the base to others and just doing the flavors I want? All opinions appreciated!

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I'm just getting into mixing my own juice and thought I would just order pre-made base from Nude Nicotine in the strength I like. I already know the PG/VG ratios I prefer, and figured it would probably be much more accurate to have the base pre made by a lab. Plus, that eliminates a lot of the mess of making juice. The price seems reasonable enough, so that's not a real concern for me right now. So would I be making a mistake leaving the base to others and just doing the flavors I want? All opinions appreciated!
As long as the flavorings are low, the nic strength won't lose it's potency. I like my flavors .5- 3%, so that doesn't affect all that much.

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA
As long as the flavorings are low, the nic strength won't lose it's potency. I like my flavors .5- 3%, so that doesn't affect all that much.

Thanks Jimi. I hadn't considered the amount of flavoring added will change the % of nic. Makes perfect sense now that I think about it. Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread