Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Interesting. I'm "off" the peakomizer at this point. I'm having a very slight preferece to the BVCs over the Naughty coils, altho the Naughties are good, too. The Peak 2 looks a tad small.

Right now, the Cero 2 is kinda sorta perfect. ;)

I'm really appreciative of you, Werk. Glad you mentioned it and even more glad that DPL jumped on it. Thank you, DPL. ;)

spaceman84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
North Carolina
I guess I should look into other mods next. Got the 134 because it was modeled after the M134 machine gun. The Nemesis with an Immortalizer on top is reminiscent of a .50 cal round. I'd like to maintain the weapons related theme because it reminds me of my time in the Army, but the 134 isn't pocket friendly and the Nemesis isn't regulated.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I would be of no help there, spaceman, but if you're looking for little itty bitty mods.... say under 100 bucks...... ;)

I'm much more into what you are calling pocket friendly (purse friendly in my case), and definitely my preference is to regulated devices.

Perhaps someone else will chime in with a suggestion for you. :)

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm VERY interested... but how does it work? Do I have to change anything to use the different coil types or just screw in and go like normal?

As long as you're using the compatible coils (Kanger BDCs, Aspire BDCs, Aspire BVCs), yes, it's just a matter of putting them in, and vape!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
As long as you're using the compatible coils (Kanger BDCs, Aspire BDCs, Aspire BVCs), yes, it's just a matter of putting them in, and vape!
Also known as "screw & go", which is my preference of term, now that I've heard it.

A new favorite for me.. THANKS! :)

Reactions: Ladiekali

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I guess I should look into other mods next. Got the 134 because it was modeled after the M134 machine gun. The Nemesis with an Immortalizer on top is reminiscent of a .50 cal round. I'd like to maintain the weapons related theme because it reminds me of my time in the Army, but the 134 isn't pocket friendly and the Nemesis isn't regulated.

And just for the record, it's an AWESOME looking mod. The first time I saw it, I thought, "MUST have!" For the same reason you did, although never served.

But I do enjoy the "machinery". :)

spaceman84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
North Carolina
I would be of no help there, spaceman, but if you're looking for little itty bitty mods.... say under 100 bucks...... ;)

I'm much more into what you are calling pocket friendly (purse friendly in my case), and definitely my preference is to regulated devices.

Perhaps someone else will chime in with a suggestion for you. :)
I like the Nemesis. Something similar but regulated would be ideal. I see the Provari, Pipeline Pro, and other $250-300 mods that look nice, but I'm with you, there's no reason it should cost more than $100 or so.

Tl;dr - I'm looking for a cheap, pocket size, regulated tube mod.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I like the Nemesis. Something similar but regulated would be ideal. I see the Provari, Pipeline Pro, and other $250-300 mods that look nice, but I'm with you, there's no reason it should cost more than $100 or so.

Tl;dr - I'm looking for a cheap, pocket size, regulated tube mod.

You can get a brand new Provi for $139 these days. If you're a high wattage vaper though, forget that option. But if you're in the 8-12w crowd, with a LOT of other (relatively silent) people, you can't beat 'em.

For pocket friendly, Billet Box ($180). Unbeatable.

I know those are both more than you want to spend though. That being said, I'm very pleased with the IPV Mini, which is in your range (but not quite a tube). It's pocket friendly though (at least in my case).

Options, you have many. :)

Reactions: LeeLee26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread