Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
He's BACK folks and has Cerotank V2s and minis!!!!!! Yay! I snatched a couple more already. Check www.litebreezevapes.com

I had a nice email exchange and he says the site needs a lot 'o work as it ain't perty yet. But it's up and running and open for business!!!

He still has a lot of stock to add including more coils. He just returned from vaca. But our Ceros are there!! And he said he has a good stock of them! Woo Hoo!!! Grab em! I only snatched a couple for now ;-)

Awesome! Thanks, pizza. Hope you left enuf for the rest of us!!!! :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Have you tried the Segatank?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I have not, Aik. I was tempted a few times, then backed off because I'm so happy with the three types I'm using.

Sorry I can't be of more help. They sure LOOK cool though (and I might be tempted if they took one of my two existing coil options).

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Yaaay, Conti! I'm hoping you'll love it like we do!
Mikey's in da Cero House! ;):D:thumbs:
LOL I just saw these! Mine got here today actually! Iv used the Anyvape Davides, but not the Cerotank V2. Looks like on this one instead of swapping out base part, it just has a spring loaded chimney to support Kanger or Aspire coils? :D

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
LOL I just saw these! Mine got here today actually! Iv used the Anyvape Davides, but not the Cerotank V2. Looks like on this one instead of swapping out base part, it just has a spring loaded chimney to support Kanger or Aspire coils? :D

Yes, and that's one of the features I love about the Ceros (that spring loaded chimney). It such a (lite) breeze to install a coil (and to fill!).

Do these perform better than the Nautilus Mini?

Tough call, SKYY. These take the Aspire BVCs (non-Nauti), so it's more a question of how you (or anyone) like the difference in the two coils. I happen to really like both.

Having said that, I find the performance on both coils to be completely satisfying. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yes, and that's one of the features I love about the Ceros (that spring loaded chimney). It such a (lite) breeze to install a coil (and to fill!).

Tough call, SKYY. These take the Aspire BVCs (non-Nauti), so it's more a question of how you (or anyone) like the difference in the two coils. I happen to really like both.

Having said that, I find the performance on both coils to be completely satisfying. :)

Well put, Kaitlin. I feel similar.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

I do hope you like it, Miguel.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I love the Cerotank! The comment about "in this price range" is fair enough, since I haven't really tried anything up the (even more) upper echelons of tanks. Frankly, I don't have a lot of motivation to try the higher priced stuff. I'm assuming those are the type you have to build the coils yourself? Not ready yet, thanks. But...back to the Cero. Truly amazing tanks! I love my GS Air Ms and use them all the time and dearly love them, but the Cero? That's the High Class Babe. I have a coil in one of my Ceros that I put in there in November...one day short, now, of 14 weeks and it's still going strong...still tasting good and smooth. Unbelievable! I use that tank daily for several hours. I'm stunned, really. It's a credit to the Aspire coil in the tank AND the tank! I keep thinking "I ought to change that coil". But then I think "WHY? It still tastes fine and the ohms have only moved up to 1.7 from 1.6....why change?" There is simply something about the way the Cerotank is built that seems to perform miracles. That's my opinion and I'm standing by it!

I vape heavily (around 10 to 12+ml a day) clear menthol with 85PG/15VG, 2.25mg nic, at around 6.5 to 7 watts with an Aspire 1.6 coil. I've never, to date, had a leak or a dry hit, or any burned taste. I don't know what the deal is...but I'm not arguing with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread