Status
Not open for further replies.

LKnives

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Madison, WI
www.twitch.tv
I just got my Anyvape CVI this morning. Was using my Vapeonly BCC Mega on it to great delight, decided to throw my Ikenvape SR Cannon on it and see how that works (Works btw) but now the Vapeonly BCC doesn't work on it. I'm at the complete ... moment here.

Can the center post inside the ego threading be pushed down? That's all I can think happened.

Any help, greatly appreciated. If not I am going to get in contact with the place I got it and see what they got to say.

Thanks ECF.

Edit: It's now doing what my Kanger T3 wanted to do and will only work if I put my 510 to eGo adapter on it. Even weirder: I put a backup kanger post on it and it reads fine. I don't know what could've changed if that backup is still reading fine but the BCC, which worked on it earlier, doesn't read fine anymore. I'm befuddled.

Last edited:

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
Things don't need to be screwed down nearly as tight as most people do. You can screw up the connection on both.

I've had this issue in the past. If you pushed the post down into the CVI a little, and possibly also push the adapter into the BCC, the connector is long enough to make contact with the CVI and shallow enough on the top to allow contact if the BCC post is pushed in.

Last edited:

LKnives

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Madison, WI
www.twitch.tv
Yeah, I got a little easily carried away. Sorry about the title Anyvape.

Anyways, so once I got back to my vape lair I popped the bottom off the BCC and pushed the center post down and it works fine now. I'm hoping I can do something like this with the Kanger T3 so I can use this current base on it. Thanks for the help.

Edit: Yep, fixed the connection for the Kanger T3 as well. Vape on time. :vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread