APC-stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Crazington

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Las Vegas
Hey...can't find, or afford a ScrewDriver? Can't build one, or a Magnum either? Can't get a Janty-Stick?
Get an APC or Duracell rechargable battery..about $20. Wrap the wire around it & tape it with your favorite e-cig & usb passthrough and you have a homemade APC-stick, or Duracell-stick....NOW! Works like a charm.
Easily change atomizers & carts. No tangled or broken wires. Charge lasts about 2 days for uninterrupted smoking...your mileage may vary.

y1pOWQfW3CNNlnScrAxyzgRiulOj1w1JAwhMPvgbUhjNDvFW1xWli2gOggVnkpnQQyTAWFoGBz1ktY

Harry Crazington

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Las Vegas
ya this is not like the SD or magnum because they have a manual switch
but I can't wait to get a Duracell instant power pack and stop relying on batteries when I'm away from my computer :)

Well I didn't say it was like a ScrewDriver or Magnum, I said if ya can't afford, find, or build one then it's the next best thing. It works fantastic so far. While driving I don't have that long wire getting tangled on car parts. The charge is a full 5 volts ALL day so I'm getting tons more vapor & stronger hits than with the stock 3.5 volt ecig battery. And if ya really need a " switch ", ya could cut the wire and solder in one there. I find that it works really well without a switch. And since the APC is getting hard to find, the Duracell unit ( tigerdirect.com $19.95 ) is even smaller, narrower by an inch. Height, thickness & weight ( 2 oz ) is about the same as the APC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread