Apex BF Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllPepperS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Palm City, FL
So Robbieblood has tried the Buhawai? right? Looks interesting for sure. I have 2 Manta's and this could be a great compliment to them. I'm game.

Buhawi interest list

1- marshallb... copper for the avion
2- roscoe01
emoji6.png
...copper
3. Robbieblood ...SS
4.AllPepperS.....copper

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
A little info on the forge v2. I have watched just about every review on this atty and have been following it for some time. I expect this to be the flavor atty that will make clouds as well. I really like how the drip tip setup is. You can use the super WIDE bore tip or you can use the just the 510 adapter for a shorty. You can also put the 510 adapter in the super wide bore for a medium bore. Also you can put the 510 adapter in the wide bore and run your own tip if you want a smaller bore and a larger chamber for a cooler vape.

The particular clone (cloudy tech) I have coming is claimed to be as good or better quality than the authentic by an independent review.

I have high hopes for this atty as MCV brought us the Atomic.

McPuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
P.A. USA
A little info on the forge v2. I have watched just about every review on this atty and have been following it for some time. I expect this to be the flavor atty that will make clouds as well. I really like how the drip tip setup is. You can use the super WIDE bore tip or you can use the just the 510 adapter for a shorty. You can also put the 510 adapter in the super wide bore for a medium bore. Also you can put the 510 adapter in the wide bore and run your own tip if you want a smaller bore and a larger chamber for a cooler vape.

The particular clone (cloudy tech) I have coming is claimed to be as good or better quality than the authentic by an independent review.

I have high hopes for this atty as MCV brought us the Atomic.

do you have an idea of price?

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
wait a minute, I see a lot of different combos, like copper and copper and what looks to be SS for the Buhawi. Where should I be looking to get range available?
I have not yet ordered these so any available color that it is offered in is game. Looks like all are stainless center section with a choice of top and middle color. I have seen copper, black, white, brown, and stainless. I do think there are other colors but I suspect i will need to stay in the colors above to get from my distributor.

Reactions: penguiness

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
So Robbieblood has tried the Buhawai? right? Looks interesting for sure. I have 2 Manta's and this could be a great compliment to them. I'm game.

Buhawi interest list

1- marshallb... copper for the avion
2- roscoe01
emoji6.png
...copper
3. Robbieblood ...SS
4.AllPepperS.....copper

I have the SS and black. AFC is either 2 or 4 holes, 4 holes similar to manta V2 fully open so assuming 2 would be equal to 50%.

It's very flavourful. One thing to note whilst it doesn't bother me the top AFC and main body whatever colour chosen is made of plastic which may not be everybody's cup of tea. The chamber from memory is concave at the top, it's very compact like the manta, I vaped both side by side and couldn't split the two,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AllPepperS

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Thank you!

I'm a flavor first kind of guy and the Forge looks right up my alley.
Most of us here are flavor hounds and we all are searching the no compromise atty. I think the forge is going to be fantastic. I do hope the slanted bottom air will make this atty more leak resistant than previous offerings with bottom air[emoji6]

Reactions: Evil Speakers

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS
Most of us here are flavor hounds and we all are searching the no compromise atty. I think the forge is going to be fantastic. I do hope the slanted bottom air will make this atty more leak resistant than previous offerings with bottom air[emoji6]

Yeah leaking is why I never tried a Magma... well that and the Magma was just too massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread