Apex BF Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllPepperS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Palm City, FL
Not exactly about buttons, but it is about buttons. I'm new to the Reos and when I ordered the first I just put a blk delrin on it, so I have a button coming I need to know what the best way to remove buttons. It doesn't seem like it wants to come off, I was thinking sloooowly pry it up? but I don't want to mess things up.

With whats going on with design here I am going to want to change them more than once :unsure: I only have one Reo at the moment, another is trying to get here but I think it's in a snow drift someplace. :D An orange flower would go with copper vein right? yeah, and a bit of gold flecks on an "I don't know" background. This is fun. Buttons to go with doors, it's an outfit :)

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
I use a Dremel wrench to pry the buttons off but anything u have that u can apply gentle pressure with should work. Be sure to put something between what u are prying with and your reo finish to protect it.

Also I like to lock my button prior to removal and installation.

Let me know If you have troubles getting your new one on. I made them pretty tight tolerances.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
#20 really looking good on my reo!

c8f09121186fee07c78fe252ada03b41.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread