Status
Not open for further replies.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
I have had no leaks whatsoever, closest being hearing some juice in the airway as I draw a few times, but I have no over squonker problems. I pocket mine as well.
I love it, but my build in it and juice are very different from my adv. Just having fun for now, when the honeymoon is over I suspect I'll try to mimick my standard .7 MM micro coil on the IGO-S 1/16" drilled, diy 70/30 vanilla.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
I have had a dna40 small screen on my bench for quite some time. I guess it's time to do something with it..... if anyone has a set of gdna prints they want to part with or any other dna squonkers needing repair or an upgrade let me know. I have a hankering to try temp control squonking and don't want to spend a small fortune to see if i like it[emoji6]

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Well, I guess that would depend on the folks on the list feel about it. You like a lot of the other guys are a one man band. I myself wouldn't mind waiting for a TC Avion, but I am way down the list so my opinion doesn't really count. R&D can take a lot of time.
I am working on a possible temp control mod avenue but it likely won't be an Avion based mod. The Avion is already a heavy girl and adding more mass and size IMO would be inadvisable.

McPuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
P.A. USA
The good news is....I took out my stitches today and everything is healing nicely......at least externally. The bone still needs time to mend but I think I will be able to resume work on the mods next week[emoji4]

dont push it too hard. heal up correctly first. dont want any permanent damage....

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
The good news is....I took out my stitches today and everything is healing nicely......at least externally. The bone still needs time to mend but I think I will be able to resume work on the mods next week[emoji4]

Glad it's healing roscoe [emoji4] But be careful and don't push it. Bones take a bit to heal [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Reactions: NatGasMan

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Or maybe even a DNA 200

121gigawatts.jpg

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

Heal up, brother. Don't push it.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Uhhhhh.....Roscoe it's been a while since I had stitches but back in the day it was customary to have them removed by a doctor.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
It's all good a rusty pair of scissors and a my vape tweezers did the job just as well as a $200 doctor visit[emoji12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread