Apollo ecigs Casual Chat and Hangout...

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Good Morning friends...I hope you all have a fabulous day..Be well Be safe..{{{{{hugs}}} to you all ~ {{{Redd~KK }}}

tumblr_mgyd1pUUDM1s2r4x6o1_400.gif

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
No naked pictures!!! To the SinBin with you!!!

:laugh:

Hey, the creator of that statue of the Greek God Apollo had artistic license! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :lol:

EDIT: About the Statue :)

*The Sun Singer statue at Robert Allerton Park in Monticello, Illinois.

Robert Allerton commissioned the Sun Singer statue after seeing the original by Swedish artist Carl Milles, in Stockholm, in 1929. The sculpture is a bronze incarnation of the Greek god Apollo and stands almost 16 feet tall (not including the circular base), atop a pedestal at the west end of the park.

Glorious at this time of day!*

WINNER The First Things group’s Valuable Statues Challenge, May 2009.

2nd PLACE FINISH IN THE ‘MOOD AND AMBIENCE’ GROUP’S HUMAN LIKE STATUE AND SKY CHALLENGE, 4/6/10.

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Delilah you are such a sweetie* and KK changed his avi to Apollo space I started posting space....but we always used to post that one....they are just teasing sweetheart {{{{hugs}}}} and I wish you had started coming sooner*{{{hugs}}}..

..TAKE GOOD CARE friends ok* be well..stay safe and just take good care....ok * big {{{{{hugs}}}} to you all...* xxooxox

Hugs3.gif

:laugh:

Hey, the creator of that statue of the Greek God Apollo had artistic license! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :lol:

EDIT: About the Statue :)

*The Sun Singer statue at Robert Allerton Park in Monticello, Illinois.

Robert Allerton commissioned the Sun Singer statue after seeing the original by Swedish artist Carl Milles, in Stockholm, in 1929. The sculpture is a bronze incarnation of the Greek god Apollo and stands almost 16 feet tall (not including the circular base), atop a pedestal at the west end of the park.

Glorious at this time of day!*

WINNER The First Things group’s Valuable Statues Challenge, May 2009.

2nd PLACE FINISH IN THE ‘MOOD AND AMBIENCE’ GROUP’S HUMAN LIKE STATUE AND SKY CHALLENGE, 4/6/10.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread