Apollo Ecigs - Positive (with exceptions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
USA
I'm a bargain hunter and want to share the love by ordering from a US supplier.

Apollo E-Cigs was running a 20% sale and free ship over $30 so I ordered some attys and some much needed "Friend Tips" to share my e-cigs.

Well, I had a few concerns with what I ordered. I took pictures and did everything they needed to troubleshoot.

They have a policy that if anything should go wrong with their atty and you're not using their "tested" ejuice or their brand, it's not covered....that's a first. I told them it was Halo which I think is 50/50 VG/PG.

So the atty had a bad coil from the get-go and the other atty had an unknown foreign substance that looked like powder.

After reasoning with a sales rep, it went to upper management where they said they will ship me replacements or credit on my next purchase.

I got my replacements but have some much other vapegear that I won't get to it for a while. I'll re-visit this review at a later time.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the outcome but would advice Apollo management to reconsider their atty policy or put Halo on their approved product list.

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
USA
I got my replacements but one of them was DOA and the other was perfect, more than what I expected. To be honest here, I could have gotten the same items from fasttech who has the best warranty out there. How many have a 3-month warranty?

I really had to "encourage" Apollo to correct my atty issues and they came back with their policy about Halo not being on their approved ejuice list. Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread