Apple Pie by Decadent Vapours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iocus

Mar 2, 2013
UK
This is an excerpt of my review of Apple Pie by Decadent Vapours. To read the full review please visit my blog.

This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, ECF.

"I'm vaping Apple Pie (11mg, 100% PG) in an Igo-L with a freshly coiled wick on a mechanical mod with a fully charged 18650 battery. If I take short, sharp drags I sense the sweetness filling my mouth; I can taste apple and buttery pastry and on the exhalation, a very subtle hint of anise. Very subtle. When I begin to take slower, deeper drags, this is what I experience: on the inhalation I taste the familiar sweetness along the forward edge of my tongue with broad washes of apple passing through my mouth, along the length of my tongue to hit the back of my throat... which it does with some force. For that brief moment between inhaling and beginning to exhale, a mild tartness manifests. Then, as I begin to exhale, the apple flavour intensifies while secondary notes of a rich, buttery pastry and subtler notes of cinnamon and perhaps nutmeg reveal themselves."

http://vapour-taster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/apple-pie-by-decadent-vapours.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread