Appreciation messages for Heather & Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
There might be some here on ECF who would like to send a message to Heather & Adam. So I thought I'd start a thread for it.

I do work for HHV. But I started as a fan in 2014, and I remain a fan to this day.

I've been blessed to have gotten to know them. They are lovely people with a real heart for helping others, and not just in vaping. Their team at the shop are all really good people.

They are all devastated by the new law and the need to stop online sales. Heather especially worries for all of you. They really are grateful for everyone's support over the years.

Maybe some of us can let them know we are grateful for them too. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hey Heather and Adam. I'm not going to get all gushy. You started in your house, went through Gandygate, Warner Brothers, another house, a B&M, one regulation after the other, one hurdle after the other. You're inundated on many fronts. It's overwhelming. This is the time to put it in a higher gear and KICK SOME AZZ!!! It's who you are. All this BS will go away and you will be better for it. And you know it. :)

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I appreciate what you have for vapers in general, providing us with, what in my opinion, is some of the finest vaping products around. When I was quitting cigarettes, I navigated through several different mods but the one constant was HHV Heavenly Tobacco later augmented with, at the instance of the General, Dragon's Fire. He was right but I'm not saying that where he can know and will deny it if asked.
I hate to have you go and believe that you and others have been unjustly treated. Okay, I am about to get wound up and LAWaters will be called in to settle me back down.

Thank you for what you have done for these nine years.

Last edited:

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Adam and Heather-

It's pretty depressing that this is happening to an excellent Small Business success story like HHV. Pretty disgraceful that people are being prevented from buying legal products in a free society from business owners who have consistently done the right thing. But that's how it is...it seems like we always kill the good guys and let the demons run amok.

So here we are.

I want to thank you both for the AMAZING liquids that you have made for me since I quit smoking via vaping and discovered your juice through ECF. You guys have maintained your very high standards with every bottle I have vaped (God knows how many!).

From what I have seen about your quality as human beings, there is no doubt in my mind that you guys will land on your feet and adapt and overcome once again.

Cheers!

RayZ

Mar 11, 2021
Been a customer for years myself and have tried just about all of thier different flavors. I'm somewhat in a panic mode right now because I've tried juices from other vendors as back up in the past and have always relied on HHV. Being in Texas, not sure what my options will be other than driving to Georgia. :(

Other than my selfish reasons for this BS new law, I'm grateful and thankful to Adam and Heather for their services and love for the vaping community. You will be sorely missed by your customers across the country, thank you!!!!

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Heather, Adam and team-

My goodness I am honestly heartbroken. I messed around with all sorts of vendors before (and after, let’s be honest) finding you guys. HHV had my heart. I am guessing I’ll figure something else out, but I do feel a bit like a friend is being tossed out of my life (I know! So dramatic!). You’ve run an excellent business and so many happy customers. I’m sure where ever this new road leads you, will also be successful. You guys changed my life for the better, and I’ll always be grateful for that.

With much love and appreciation~
April

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
I'd like to wish Heather, Adam and the team good luck. I still feel in the end we will come out on top, so not goodbye. This forum and your company was a huge part of me being able to quit and stay off the stinkiest back in 2012/2013, and NOW your shadow and oompa were a big part in my wife staying off the smokes for the past two years.
Letting my little puppy (who's still kicking) in your shop all those years ago, and hanging out with me and my wife for hours will always be a great memory... Your suggestion going next store for those bubble tea drinks and all [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_20130928_085937.jpg
    IMG_20130928_085937.jpg
    603 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
I've been putting this message off, basically I'm really not very good at things like this. I haven't been around nearly as long as the old guard around here. I discovered your juices after I had been mixing my own. Your juices became my treats. My two favorites are Dragon's Fire and Cinful Pear, with Tuscan Cocoa coming in a close third. You could've done what so many other businesses do, you could've cheapened or watered down your flavorings, but you never did. Every bottle I ever received from you was always top quality. Thank you for giving me such good treats to enjoy, as a birthday gift to myself, or a "I've had a bad day and I deserve this", or even just "oh cool-a sale! I must take advantage of it!". I'm saddened that at least for now I won't get to open my email box to a "You've got vape mail on the way!" message, but I never say never, I hope to see it again someday. Until then, maybe at some point I can convince my husband that we need to take a road trip.

Until then, take care and God bless.

P.S. Even my son knows you all are getting a raw deal. I reuse my bottles. One night I was washing one of them and he said to me, "This is so wrong. They even went to the trouble of changing their bottles and then the government still goes and does this to them..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread