Winners Announced! April Giveaway Carnival - FIFTEEN + winners - Proton and Scion II kits up for grabs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Congratulations to @bwh79 and @Aleksandr I.

Not very good at winning stuff but I'm sure going to buy one of these. It's time for a new pv and this one really tickles my fancy.....floats my boat....awe heck let's just say I love this one.

Last edited:
Innokin April 'Proton' Giveaway Carnival Winner Announcement

The Innokin April Giveaway Carnival has finally come to an end. We already have 3 special entry winners I know you guys have all been waiting for this moment, ARE YOU READY?!​

wJbsKjY.jpg

First Prize: 2 winners will each receive 2 Proton & Scion II kits with extra 2 Scion II tanks, and 2 boxes of Plexus Coils

Second Prize: 5 winners will each receive a Proton & Scion II kit with an extra Scion II plus a box of Plexus Coil

Third Prize: 8 winners will receive a Proton & Scion II kit

And the last special entry winner goes to @Opinionated

WHuXAqy.jpg

*CONGRATULATIONS*
:banana:

For all the winners from the April Proton Giveaway Carnival, the ECF team and Oliver has already sent out emails to you notifying the contest results, also, the Innokin team will contact you very soon for further related matters regarding the prize receive. For the special winner @Opinionated, we will reach out to you by PM very soon!

16,468 entries total in 8 days, just like the previous 'Innokin March MTL Giveaway' last month, the April Proton Giveaway Carnival was INCREDIBLE because of you, ECF members!

All of our Innokin Staff will still be here on ECF even after the giveaway contests are finished, so, if you have any questions for us, don't hesitate, tag us and let us know! And of course, you can always follow our official social medias to stay tuned for more updates of Proton and Innokin news in the future!

Once again, we could never have done this without all of your participation and interactions with others, and many of you even helped us answering others' questions and clearing the doubts for them, for that, and the two amazing contests because of you guys, we just wanna say:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
:rickroll:

Last edited:

Violetti Usva

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2017
I was actually worried that I might win one of the main contest prizes having already won the first thread-based contest prizes - I'm relieved I didn't although having a box of spare coils sounds pretty great hehe. Congratulations to everyone, looking forward to contributing to a stream of reviews from everyone when they arrive!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread