Winners Announced! April Giveaway Carnival - FIFTEEN + winners - Proton and Scion II kits up for grabs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Yeah even so, I'ma see if the stock coils can be rebuilt easy before I pull the trigger on that one though. That hole-punched sheet of metal that is the plexus "coil," if it can be taken apart, could probably be used over and over with just a rewicking, yeah?

Yeah that one might be fairly easy to rewick..

You'll have to make a thread if you find it easy enough to show us all how it's done!

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Yeah even so, I'ma see if the stock coils can be rebuilt easy before I pull the trigger on that one though. That hole-punched sheet of metal that is the plexus "coil," if it can be taken apart, could probably be used over and over with just a rewicking, yeah?

That may be better for me since I've pretty gone to all vertical coils and I'm not a huge fan of duals. I still ordered just in case.

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated

Violetti Usva

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2017
Mine arrived earlier - I don't know if we should review these in here on make a thread somewhere else on the both the tank and mod, and whether they should be separate threads etc. I'm still getting the hang of it but it mostly seems intuitive. Not sure I'm a fan yet, but I'm used to mech mods and rda's really.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Mine arrived earlier - I don't know if we should review these in here on make a thread somewhere else on the both the tank and mod, and whether they should be separate threads etc. I'm still getting the hang of it but it mostly seems intuitive. Not sure I'm a fan yet, but I'm used to mech mods and rda's really.
Congratulations! I doubt many are active in this thread still besides the winners. If you put a review in the APV section you might get more participation (eventually, although I don't think anyone's got it yet for general release, so it's all just testers and contest winners so far.)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

I would create a review in the review section..

glad you got it already! Mine is still two days out!

However, I would wait until you've had it a few days and are used to it.. give yourself a week with it if need be.

Phil Busardo has a 45 minute review video of it, so people aren't waiting to hear how it works so much as how we like it, and we certainly aren't going to know that on day one before we get the handle on how it works..

I plan on using it for about a week and giving a good review.. I would suggest the same for all of us..

Some people might get a handle on it faster, some slower.. so just wait til you've had it a few days and understand how it all works and have it set the way you like it etc..

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I hope they're sending the colors we selected in the contest. That rainbow looks nice. I also hope they're coming up with a RTA deck or stores in the US get the one for Scion back in stock, I'm not going to stomach non-TC for long.

Just a heads up.. I just got mine in the mail and yep.. it's rainbow!

You'll likely then get rainbow too...

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I got a black kit having clicked rainbow so I think it's random or at worst a 50/50 on the two you didn't choose, which seems cruel and unlikely :p
You and @Opinionated both won here in the thread, not the main draw right? So I don’t know that they even know what color we selected there.

• Agree

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I'm wondering why ask in the contest other than for market testing, although that kind of market testing would be better before you decide on the colors to manufacture.
I'm still hoping it was for market testing and they give us what we clicked. I really like that rainbow now that I've seen videos of it in action.
I should know Tuesday. Hopefully the mail goes faster since they have the weekend.

You and @Opinionated both won here in the thread, not the main draw right? So I don’t know that they even know what color we selected there.

Good catch I didn't even think of that. I doubt their answers were linked to their winning names.

• Agree

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

That's true.. I rather figured they would give me rainbow for a couple reasons:

first, Murphy's law as it's THE color I didn't want, and Murphy says i will get it then.. lol

and second I figured they would pick it for me because I'm a woman and they would automatically figure they were being nice when they chose it..

Those two reasons is why I was sure I was getting rainbow.. lol.. And I was right.. hahaha.

But yeah I wasn't figuring they were going to match my information with my entry in the main contest although it's always nice to dream.. lol..

To be honest it doesn't matter that much to me, if it had I would have tried requesting a color. It's just with rainbow no matter how much my husband likes the Proton he's not going to ever pick it up and take it to work with him.. he'd never vape that in public and he does use my vape gear if he likes it - which I encourage..

But, on the plus side this mod is definitely all mine, there is no chance that hubby will decide he likes it so much that I'll have to go out and buy another one for me.. hahaha

Last edited:

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Ooh-wee, mine hit the post office this morning, will it be here today? They think it will I'm so excited, ooh-wee!

N2sVzT7l.png

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I always went stainless if I had the choice, then the rainbows started coming out. Now that there are rainbow tanks I really like it.

I have always gone with black or stainless with the exception of one blue..

I do that because if I get other colors I'll end up wanting gear to go with outfits and if I do that the cost will be never ending.. hahaha. Black and stainless go with any outfit I wear. .

Although, doing some awesome matchy matchy with outfits will always be tempting.. lol.. im just not wealthy enough. . Hahaha

Reactions: Myk

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
Although, doing some awesome matchy matchy with outfits will always be tempting.. lol . Hahaha

Lol that Matchy, Matchy

I think that Daniel is the best and after all Daniel (DJLSB vapes) has done for the vape comunity, IMHO he’s a Vape Saint. I enjoy watching him, he has taught me so much. And l believe he truly is in it for the right reasons.

Like Stephen Colbert with “truthiness” Daniel (DJLSB Vapes) deserves the catchphrase Matchy, Matchy.... l love it lol!

Vonnie
Patiently waiting for the best prize I have ever won:)

• Love

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Like Stephen Colbert with “truthiness” Daniel (DJLSB Vapes) deserves the catchphrase Matchy, Matchy.... l love it lol!
I thought that was Grimm's thing...? (I haven't been watching either of them very long, but I hear it more from Nick than from Daniel.)

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread