Winners Announced! April Giveaway Carnival - FIFTEEN + winners - Proton and Scion II kits up for grabs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Your so lucky!!!!

image.png

I like it very much. :happydance:

:rickroll:

Thanks @Innokin_Bohan, and the rest of the team!

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I got a black kit having clicked rainbow so I think it's random or at worst a 50/50 on the two you didn't choose, which seems cruel and unlikely :p
(I think I actually picked the one I ended up getting, but can't remember for sure.)

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
That may be better for me since I've pretty gone to all vertical coils and I'm not a huge fan of duals. I still ordered just in case.
Yeah, I've never got much better than "proof of concept" with rebuilding stock coils ever, but it's worth a shot. I hear they last quite a while though, and I'm not likely to tear it apart before I have to. You'll have to let us know if your purchase of the RBA deck comes through alright, I was wary since it had the wrong picture up. I do want one, though. And since you've already volunteered as guinea pig...? :)

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I have always gone with black or stainless with the exception of one blue..

I do that because if I get other colors I'll end up wanting gear to go with outfits and if I do that the cost will be never ending.. hahaha. Black and stainless go with any outfit I wear. .

Although, doing some awesome matchy matchy with outfits will always be tempting.. lol.. im just not wealthy enough. . Hahaha
Yeah I like to mix-and-match my tanks and mods, and keeping everything black and/or stainless means it will mostly all go together pretty well. I did get a couple of black/ultem atties a while back, though, and so I just had to get the black/gold AL85 to go with them:

FzsBbcAm.jpg
KRyoZQRm.jpg

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
I thought that was Grimm's thing...? (I haven't been watching either of them very long, but I hear it more from Nick than from Daniel.)

If I am not mistaken, GG and Daniel are friends. I watched both on u tube and heard it said 3 years ago while watching Daniel. More recently I noticed GG started using the term..., I'm not infallible tho. :)
Vonnie

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Yeah, I've never got much better than "proof of concept" with rebuilding stock coils ever, but it's worth a shot. I hear they last quite a while though, and I'm not likely to tear it apart before I have to. You'll have to let us know if your purchase of the RBA deck comes through alright, I was wary since it had the wrong picture up. I do want one, though. And since you've already volunteered as guinea pig...? :)

I bought one too and it shipped out from Florida yesterday.. i paid for first class shipping only, but its already gone through a hub in North Carolina.. Its due here on Monday according to tracking information - so, so far so good.

Hopefully its the right thing.. lol..

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA

My extremely low customer number was a bit worrisome. They haven't shipped yet.

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
Just curious I was wondering how many of the 15 winners have received the prize and to those that have not has many have gotten tracking numbers ... ie. how far they’re in the process of receiving their Proton Kits.

1) Myself l sent info in response to the email with address, proof of age etc. Essentially I am waiting for tracking information. ***Ive not checked my junk mail today so will update if necessary.

I’m awful at the settings for the forum so l may have changed something that slowed down the process. I think someone mentioned Murphy’s Law earlier... lol
Vonnie

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Just curious I was wondering how many of the 15 winners have received the prize and to those that have not has many have gotten tracking numbers ... ie. how far they’re in the process of receiving their Proton Kits.

1) Myself l sent info in response to the email with address, proof of age etc. Essentially I am waiting for tracking information. ***Ive not checked my junk mail today so will update if necessary.

I’m awful at the settings for the forum so l may have changed something that slowed down the process. I think someone mentioned Murphy’s Law earlier... lol
Vonnie

I received mine already, but I won on forum so I did all my talking to Innokin representatives here on the forum instead of through email.

I think the three who have already received their kits were all U.S. winners who won through posting in this thread...

It may have been a little faster because we weren't doing the email thing and of course @Innokin_Bohan may have just been on his game and got us sorted out beautifully and in an extremely timely manner in comparison to trying to go through email.

In past contests Innokin hasn't always given out tracking numbers so i didn't expect one this time to be honest. Most contest winners in the past said that their prize just showed up one day..

Therefore perhaps if your a winner from the main contest then the above will hold truer for you and you may not get tracking information..

It was me that mentioned Murphy's law.. I don't like that fellow at all... hahaha

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA

Vonnie

I'm extra foggy, just had infusion Friday with a new drug added. Going by dates on email I sent my info on the 20th early AM. Got confirmation of that on Monday. Got tracking number this Friday.
Whether that was Thursday night after midnight or Friday evening I can't say. It was in USPS's hands Friday evening.
My tracking was updated for a Monday delivery like I expected it would be.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011