aqua/origin hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

usr/

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2013
N. Alabama
I highly recommend the Aqua/Origin combo. I have several aqua's and Origin mods and the ones I have paired up are the Hcigar Aqua that came with the hybrid pin and an Origin mod made by Rainbow Heaven (doesn't have the thumbnail firing adjustment issue that I have with the Tobeco Mods ie:firing adjustment inside the firing button at the bottom can be screwed in to fire without button being depressed. Still working on this. Maybe I'm the only one with this issue, don't know!) Anyway don't have this problem with the RH mech. This thing is one stealthy beast, that really packs a punch in 18500 or 18350 mode and hybrid. It will also hybrid with my stingray's. That makes it really sweet. Of course I'm partial to the Aqua. Pretty much the only RBA I use, Although I have a couple of the Kayfun Mini's I'm really starting to get attached to. Man their performing extremely well since I turned the chimney diameters down about .020", They are the Tobeco's. Built extremely well, they just have a tolerance issue with the plastic tank ID and the chimney OD. Reducing the chimney diameter corrected this. And the Fogger v4 is definitely on my next order. Hope this helps you out and keep looking for that perfect vape my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread