• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

WTF are all my people??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
How ya doing? Sorry i have not been on my computer much at all. But still around and i have figured out the same thing if i can be gay and type and vape whats wrong with the rest of them lol.

Perhaps not all of us are good at multi-tasking :confused: HAHAHAHA! I'm actually eating, feeding my child AND typing, I gots talent. :)

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I think a few of them are here on this thread. ;) And I'm happy to see my people!! Me and mine are great today. Beth even took me and Livi out to dinner! Woo hoo! Now, you know Livi looks just like me. Hahaha! Actually, she kinda does, but Beth had her and the donor was photo matched to me. :) How are you and yours?

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
Well I am fine....Lori and Cass are playing trivial pursuit as I type, on the Wii. They both are so competative. Cassi looks just like her mother and acts just like her also. Cool that you all could do that, I had a motherly episode about 6 years ago and then it passed again. Good thing too! I never wanted to pass anything on to a child ( my family has so many problems - both sides). Well I am glad she looks like you (kinda), and is Beth's that is all good. If Cassi's dad would give up rights I would adopt her in a heartbeat. But that ain't ever going to happen. Unless of course Lori gets ahold of him at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread