Are any flavors as good as butterscotch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Worth every penny IMHO. The juice is just mind blowing. There is no other juice out there that has a in your face punch like COV juices. But get the smaller bottle and try it first if you don't believe me. In this case you really get what you pay for. This is my review of Butterscotch. I liked it so much I got even more flavors. I am going to review them once this pesky cold leaves me so I can vape the juices strait with out mentol. Hopefully tomorrow :)
I tried to get the flavor from other vendors by diluting this juice with strait PG. In most cases it took 4 to 5 drops of PG before it tastes like the juice the other vendors sell. So that 23 dollar bottle will make easily over 100 ml of juice the other vendors sell for cheap.
Quality has its price. I wish it was cheaper too. But the next time I get payed probably going to be ordering a couple 30ml bottles from COV.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Thanks Aaron. My juice is all USA. The Certified Organic Flavors are expensive and take 2 - 3 weeks just to get! My VG is pure and Organic. My Nic Juice is USA VG made.
I mix them myself, take a lot of time and pride to bring you the "yummy" "in your face" flavors! Nobody in the industry uses as much flavor as I do.
The side benefit is the Organic Flavor is alcohol based and it makes the VG flow!

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
You are 100% correct! The Organic Line is alcohol based flavor. VG and VG Nic.
The alcohol also makes my VG flow. It's not syrupy as other VG juices.

I wanted to have a great juice line since I am a hardware guy...
My organics and tobaccos are hard to beat. I have taken the time to find and mix my own goodness.
Every drop is hand mixed and hand poured. I put a lot of my time into this. Enjoy. I do!

you've done a good job, Bruce....:)

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
Either I'm going mad or my e-juice changes in sweetness from cartomizer to cartomizer. One carto will make the juice taste sweet and delicious the next carto gives it a duller taste. I dunno what I'm doing wrong...

could be your taste buds...mine fail from time to time...mine are on the fritz now...:blink:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
it happens to me all the time casu. I think its the wick and the wool the different atomizers use
Either I'm going mad or my e-juice changes in sweetness from cartomizer to cartomizer. One carto will make the juice taste sweet and delicious the next carto gives it a duller taste. I dunno what I'm doing wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread