Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
COV Butterscotch is amazing. If you have not tried it then try it. Don't be put off by the organic tittle. It is strong like nothing else. The taste is great. The smell lingers on you. An the flavor last to the last drop is vaporized. This is what I want ejuice to taste like. Sadly most ejuice out there is not like this great flavor.

I am running low on my bottle, COV does not have sampler packs and I heard not to buy juice from hardware sellers. So, I went through a lot of ejuice over 100 before I tried COV Butterscotch. I tried it because it was mentioned as being great on the vaporcast. Hear most of the juice is flavoring, instead of 20 percent in most juices. I am glad it is if that is true.

COV has amazing customer service and the juice I tried was mind blowing.

I am vaping it on a darwin. So let me tell you how it taste at different watt settings
You can use OHMs Law to figure out my impression of the flavor with different voltage and atomizers if you don't have a darwin.
Ohm's Law Calculator

At 4.2 watts the juice tastes sweet and still has amazing vapor production
At 9.0 watts the juice is not as sweet better vapor production ]
At 11.0 watts the vapor is amazing not sweet but the rest of the flavor is there
At 12.7 watts the vapor is the even better. The flavor still exist but is not sweet at all. It taste kind of peaty.
Taste a bit like a good scotch. Here is the wiki on peat if you are not familiar with the word. Peat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know taste is very subjective but strength and if the flavor has nut taste is not as much. I am not a big flavor of butterscotch fan but this juice is a must try IMHO.

Can anyone recommend a juice this strong in flavor?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Nice for Darwin owners, but this thread isnt a Darwin thread is it?..Hmm well good to know the Darwin vapes COV juice good...I guess

LOL just use the link I provided to figure out you watt with your different atties or cartos.
It is amazing juice just varies greatly by watt to watt. So you might taste different on your PV with a LV or standard Ω. Think it is an amazing juice for any PV.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica

vapure_ak

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
N.Myrtle Beach, SC
I just got an order from COV and Bruce came through again, I wrote him a little note explaining that I really wanted to try his Butterscotch but was a little leary because I had tried it from another vendor and it was GROSS....
So as the great vendor he is he put in a little freebie of it for me and................
WOW, it is freaking awsome. I love a good sweet vape and find it really hard to find vendors that sell juice with such great flavor in it, this juice is on of those flavors that hit the nail on the head, to me it doens't taste at all like butter rum(which I don't like) it tastes exactly like the name says.... I love the nice smooth butterscotch flavor that rolls across your tounge as you inhale it and the nice throat hit that it gives you, this was suprising to me because I vape 18mg and this is only 8mg so that is great to know, SO on the exhale you get the awsome goodness of the butterscotch flavor again and then WOW hold on to your hats cuz this juice puts out the vapor....
I will be ordering more of this juice from him as well as trying out his carmel cream too cuz that just sounds good....
I say all of this with great suprise because while I have tried and tried again with may other vendors juice I have been ordering from one vendor for the past year and a half and only the one juice from that vendor so I was pleasantly suprised that I found another vendor that I can now count on for a good quality juice and top notch customer service. ANd the best part is I can also order all my other vaping needs from here as well....
I hope you guys liked this some what of a review, as it is my first.....:)

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
Butterscotch and Caramel Corn my two favorite flavors in juice but I hesitate. I ordered a bottle of Kona Cream from COV along with some hardware and the taste is very strong but has strong alchohol undertones to it. I can smell and taste the alchohol. I know flavoring has ethyl alchohol in it, but this is really extreme. I've left the lid off trying to get it to evaporate but no joy with that method. I don't know if it's this particular flavor of if all the juices would be like this. Anyone else have this happen with their Butterscotch or Caramel Corn? I'm willing to order again if this was just a flukie thing.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Butterscotch and Caramel Corn my two favorite flavors in juice but I hesitate. I ordered a bottle of Kona Cream from COV along with some hardware and the taste is very strong but has strong alchohol undertones to it. I can smell and taste the alchohol. I know flavoring has ethyl alchohol in it, but this is really extreme. I've left the lid off trying to get it to evaporate but no joy with that method. I don't know if it's this particular flavor of if all the juices would be like this. Anyone else have this happen with their Butterscotch or Caramel Corn? I'm willing to order again if this was just a flukie thing.

Not a fluke IMHO. Put it by a fan with the cap off for a week. I did that and it is yummy after. It takes a little while for the acky taste to go away but when it does it is worth it. If it still taste like acky maybe you got a bad bottle or something. But I would give it more time with the cap off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread