Are super-minis bad for the esmoking community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustylug

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2008
Aberdeen, Scotland
www.bebo.com
Lol Kate .... No you dont ear bash me ...But damm you do get in depth ...lol lol ....Good on you ... I read a lot of what you say.... But i think you know that.... Some is over my head lol >>>:cry:

You do what you think is the right thing Rusty, if you give good advice and someone doesn't take it then it's their choice.

Do I give you ear bashings? I hope not, I just have a big gob and like to put my opinion forward sometimes. I don't mind when people don't agree with me, we're all different.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
that's fine Rusty , as long as you give all the impartial adivse you can then the decision is with the consumer.

Hell , if people are buying it why the heck stop selling it.

it's just the general consensus here that the 901 is the better buy . That's 'cause we know better ( apparently )

sell a man a fish and he'll eat for a day , sell him a fishing rod and he'll keep coming back for hooks, line and bait ;)

Last edited:

rustylug

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2008
Aberdeen, Scotland
www.bebo.com
I agree the 901 is best, but the size still put the older people off .... so i try and sell both with the right advise ... God knows i goto now with T/Standards on my back lol lol. :)

that's fine Rusty , as long as you give all the impartial adivse you can then the decision is with the consumer.

Hell , if people are buying it why the heck stop selling it.

it's just the general consensus here that the 901 is the better buy . That's 'cause we know better ( apparently )

sell a man a fish and he'll eat for a day , Teach him how to fish and he'll keep coming back for hooks, line and bait ;)

rustylug

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2008
Aberdeen, Scotland
www.bebo.com
I got the bike of my dream so im happy :D

hehe , ye i guess and we are all still looking for that Rolls Royce

woop !! super member...when do i get my t-shirt and does this mean i've now gotta wear my 'y'-fronts over my trousers whilst in the forums...nows there's a picture

Kimmiegrif

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
Maryland USA
rusty,
bet the ones that are buying from you are newbies to this vaping. I think all newbies including me look for something that duplicates the size and look of the real ..., "step one"...but then they may want to chase the best vapor as we are all now doing. So, I think you might want to have "step two" of the vaping experience.

rustylug

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2008
Aberdeen, Scotland
www.bebo.com
Kimm you are right ...They are newbies ..Because im selling them in the middle of a shoping center in Scotalnd on an RMU ....I dont think a 60yr old woman needs to know about vaping etc etc ...Damm can you imagine if you told her about siringine the carts lol.

rusty,
bet the ones that are buying from you are newbies to this vaping. I think all newbies including me look for something that duplicates the size and look of the real ..., "step one"...but then they may want to chase the best vapor as we are all now doing. So, I think you might want to have "step two" of the vaping experience.

Kimmiegrif

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
Maryland USA
oh...good for you...the 60 somethings won't be bothered with trying to get the last drop! So make sure you tell them the truth about the life of a cart and have lots of them in stock.

I have a Mom-in-Law that I am about to give the whole ecig presentation to. I am thinking about video taping that. I am going to start with the cheapest micro disposable mini that comes in a container that looks like a cig pack...then show her the regular mini...the great white from Jane, I don't know the model number of that one, then the 901...then the janty classic, and finally the kissbox. That seems to be the evolution of this vaping experience.

Knowing my Momma-in-law, once she is educated and tries them all she will pick the cheap pack, cuz it looks like her cig pack, but in a week will be calling me for the kissbox, or maybe the great white. It will be interesting to see what she thinks. The great white is excellent for dripping, I am not sure if she is up to that.

I just think as a retailer, when those customers come back complaining about battery life, or cart life of the mini (I don't mean the 901) , I would have a pen waiting for them to try and I would ask a pretty penny for that one. Just a suggestion.

dazzer1975

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
Rochdale...sadly.
well im waiting for the standard e-cig to arrive, and am thinking i should also go for a snazzy black 901 with blue led lol im street and down with the kids dontcha know.

Anyway, I have some generic tobacco flavoured 18mg liquid but have also ordered some wicked tobacco flavoured 36mg strength. Hopefully the longer lasting cart and higher nicotine will give me a good hit.

I am primarily using these things with a view to stopping, although I still have some baccy left so havent gone over to the e-cigs properly yet but, and I find this good but strange, I occasionally think I can't be bothered with a ... and reach for the e-cig. This from someone who can go through a 50 gramme pack of golden virginia in 3 days.

I cant wait for my other stan dard e-cig to arrive and for me to make the order for the 901 these things are pretty damn good and overall, give a satisfying smoking experience and sensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread